Dell Consumer Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dell Consumer Sales Interview Questions

1.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consumer Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dell.

Interview

First process is through staff management if you pass them then second is through Dell managers who ask a round of questions who qualify you for the posititon tha needs to be filled

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you what could this company benefit by including you as a memeber of our team   Answer Question

Negotiation

very pleasant

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Dell in June 2014.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me after finding my resume online and then set up the interview for me at Dell. After a brief tour of the building, especially the sales floor, there was a short, very basic interview that was mostly just discussing the position and if I thought I could do what would be asked of me, and I walked out of the building with the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell a story that reflects a time you were in a competitive situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell (Austin, TX) in March 2010.

Interview

VMware’s executive sales leadership is hands-on, regularly engaging with the team during key parts of the sales process to win and retain accounts. The VMware sales team includes several key roles that all work together to meet a shared quota. In 2007, VMware experienced 88% year-over-year revenue growth, creating an ideal atmosphere for passionate, performance-oriented sales professionals. The VMware go-to-market plan separates our sales teams into three distinct areas: Global Accounts, Enterprise Accounts and Commercial Accounts.

Interview Questions

• What songs best describes your work ethic.   73 Answers

Consumer Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell.

Interview

Basically, all you need to know is how to pitch. "Sell this pencil to me, when I have a pen already in hand"

Negotiation