Dell Interview Questions in Morocco | Glassdoor

3.1

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inside Sales Account Manager III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casablanca (Morocco)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell (Casablanca (Morocco)) in August 2016.

Interview

The hiring process is very professional despite some small internal coordination problems. Three to four interviews before hiring including one phone interview . Interviews are the most important step in the selection process. Usual questions are asked.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casablanca (Morocco)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dell (Casablanca (Morocco)) in March 2016.

Interview

Great staff, the interview went well and smooth, we talked about my projects and what i aspire to be and what i did to achieve it. We talked more about what i wanted to achieve more than the job it self.

Interview Questions

Lower position than I already occupy

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell.

Interview

The hiring process is very professional despite some small internal coordination problems. Three to four interviews before hiring including one phone interview . Interviews are the most important step in the selection process. Usual questions are asked, and quick responses whiting 48 hours.

Solution Ar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Casablanca (Morocco)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell (Casablanca (Morocco)) in August 2014.

Interview

HR Phone interview, Technical Interview then with the Hiring Manager
    the process took 2 weeks , the technical interview took over an hour and we covered all IT new technologies
    the final interview with the hiring manager was quite easy questions about your experiences and qualities that matches the job decribtion

Interview Questions

• questions you would ask to a customer willing to upgrade his storage solution ?   1 Answer

Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Casablanca (Morocco)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell (Casablanca (Morocco)) in April 2011.

Interview

After complete a technical test and been accepted, an interview with the hiring manager, the future trainer and a memeber of HR takes place.

Interview Questions

• It was a standard interview, there is no unexpected questions   Answer Question

Customer Care Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Casablanca (Morocco)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Casablanca (Morocco)) in January 2010.

Interview

First contact by mail then 2 phone interviews then onboarding. Everything went perfectly smoothly. Great experience. Got an answer quickly.

Analyste Financier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casablanca (Morocco)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell (Casablanca (Morocco)) in January 2016.

Interview

une simple présentation , après on me pose des questions sur les motivations personnelles et professionnelles, et puis des questions technique , à propos de ma formation et du poste pour lequel j'ai postulé . On m'a aussi posé des questions pièges , et qui m'ont rendu inconfortable ,afin de savoir comment je réagis sous la pression et sous les situations de stresse

Interview Questions

Parceque j'ai reçu une offre bien plus intéréssante