Dell Interview Questions in New Delhi, India | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 14, 2017

3.1

Software Development Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dell (Noida (India)).

Interview

It was an skype and face to face interview ,once i cleared the first round.First round was about basic questions about HL7,which i successfully gave answers and then second round was managerial which considers your communication skills.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell (Greater Noida (India)).

Interview

Campus hired. Girst round apti, then a technical round, proceeding with managerial and at last hr.

Interview Questions

• technical round had c, c++, managerial has SQL and hr mix, HR has simple questions such as strength and weakness   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dell (Greater Noida (India)).

Interview

First it had a aptitude test which consists of 50 questions to be answered in 60 mins and no negative marking. It comprised of 25 aptitude question and 25 technical question.
    The technical interview was not at all technical in nature and just discussed your projects and what innovative you have done.

Software Development Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell (New Delhi (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Rounds
    1)Aptitude and Technical Online test
    2)Technical Interview
    3)HR Interview
    First round was apti round- C, data structure, basic technical questions , aptitude.
    Technical interview: there were 2 persons, at first tell me about yourself.
    They saw my resume and asked about projects, project was related to C, so they took into deep and asked more about C.
    Some questions related to socket as one of my project was on sockets.
    And again they asked some questions on C.

Interview Questions

• 1)Projects Done
      2)Basics of C++
      3)My Interests
      4)Long Term and Short Term Goals
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell (Greater Noida (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process consists of three rounds.
    first round is the online aptitude test. There are three sections in the aptitude test:
    quantitative,english,technical.
    Technical questions are mainly from c/c++,os,networks.
    second is the technical interview.
    third is the hr interview.

Interview Questions

• they mainly ask you about your projects and internships   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell (Noida (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was not at all up to the mark. Poorly managed. Further, to few of the candidates, it was entirely tech while to some others, it was all about stupid general questions such as "How many people are there in your family!!".

Interview Questions

• How will you optimize your program?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dell (Noida (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied through referral of my friend working there and after that i got call for interview and there is direct technical interview and then HR round and after a week i got a call letter and joining immediately .

Client Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell (New Delhi (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

It consisted of three rounds. Ops round was the most difficult, HR and Vercent was easy. It took around nine hours and three rounds, after a basic screening round. They focused on knowledge and communication skills instead of other concepts.

Interview Questions

• My Plans about my future and what would I do if I got a better salary somewhere else and a better growth opportunity in Dell   Answer Question

AS 400 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell (Noida (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

They called freshers but their questions were like they assumed we were having hands on AS/400. The interviewer was a mid old lady with a boring and sleepy face. Everyone's attitude was quite negative which made me nervous. In between the interview process she hadn't been showing interest in what I was speaking .

Interview Questions

• Relevant to AS/400 and excluding the CV!   1 Answer

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dell (Noida (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

telephonic round then resume shortlisting and then face to face round which was technical ..they asked about your previous work experience and most of from your resume....i did not have mobility experience ..hence they put on hold...but the process was too good....everything was good..

Interview Questions

• what is mobility?
      mdm?
      name of any mdm?
      configuration of exchange on iphone?
      Answer Question