Dell Quality Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dell Quality Engineer Interview Questions

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Nashua, NH) in October 2010.

Interview

Pretty clear and concise. Got calls and emails in timely fashion.

Negotiation

No negotiation required.

Other Interview Reviews for Dell

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dell (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

The Hiring Process started up with a Technical round where in they asked about SQL queries, testing process, SDLC, Bug life cycle and personal experiences. Then there was a round with the manager where in he tries to gage your interpersonal skills and your keenness to join the profile. Then I was told that I will have a HR round over the phone. The day after I got a call from them. HR round was normal. After that they sent me a mail of required documents. I sent the documents and then the HR called me for the compensation. After agreement they gave a green signal and told to wait for 2 days for the offer letter. But it was 4 days and the offer letter did not come. I called up and then they said the position is on hold. After discussing this with my colleagues I came to know that I was not the first person being CHEATED by DELL like this. There has been several cases like this with this stupid company. Am not very sure as to why are they doing so and what are they upto.

Interview Questions

• give an example of Sev 1 which you encountered in your current project   1 Answer

Lagging in giving the offer letter