Dell Interview Questions in Reston, VA | Glassdoor

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Reston, VA).

Interview

J do it in my opinion that you have a gar the same as though it may have a good eye out the details and I was on my own business is to have to go out of my boys and the rest is the most popular of my

Interview Questions

• I am a little bit of a few of those days when to get I was like I was like I was like I was like a body   1 Answer

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dell (Reston, VA) in August 2013.

Interview

I was in a room with several engineers and they asked many tough technical questions. They also asked me about my experience and training related with Backup products as well as windows.

Interview Questions

• What are the Windows Domain FSMO Roles?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dell (Reston, VA) in April 2013.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter via linked in and was asked to do an interview with a Sr. Data Analyst. The sr analyst went on vacation and never got back to me. Eventually I emailed the recruiter who looked at the interview notes and invited me into an in-person interview with the AppAssure managers. The interview was very pleasant and the two people I interviewed were very helpful and honest.

Very low salary offer and I was told the offer was non-negotiable. $57K & 2.5% bonus.

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Reston, VA) in July 2012.

Interview

Heavily recruited by Dell Headquarters via Linked In Profile for an inside sales manager role. They reached out via phone and I had 2 phone interviews before meeting with the District Sales Manager - who was cocky and talking about how quiclkly he made 250 K in the company and was promoted etc. Very simple and small setting in a hectic, boiler room atmosphere - Each team uses a round table of 5-7 dialers who make 250 calls per day plus. Resembled a modern day sweat shop in terms hours and number of calls per day expected - in a crowded open room atmosphere. I was in a full suit - in contrast to the college dorm like surroundings.

Interview went well, but I did not hear from them - they seemed to be super competitive with me in the interview, perhaps intimidated by my MBA

Interview Questions

• When I divulged what I thought the meetings per week expectation would be, the answer came back doubled. This was completely unrealistic in terms of work hours in a day. 10-12 hour days regularly expected   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell (Reston, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

I submitted my resume. THey called me and asked about myself and background. THey then asked for me to come in for an interview. THe interview was about an hour and a half with two different managers, one the hiring manager and one who would be training me in the future.

Interview Questions

I decided not to do sales. The environment was young..but not a business environment like I was hoping to move into.