Dell Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dell Sales Manager Interview Questions

3.2

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell.

Interview

be professional, have resume... have seen many come in unprepared. give specifics of what you did, how you did it, and what the outcome was. Be to the point and confident.

Interview Questions

• if you were a super hero who would you be and why? ...   Answer Question

Negotiation

not much to negociate at that time.

Other Interview Reviews for Dell

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dell (Seattle, WA) in February 2014.

Interview

2-4 months of delays and one in person interview after many phone interviews. Lot's of bureaucratic nonsense but worth it in the long run. I would suggest that this is not the only job you are looking at as it may take a while. Management is very busy and will not have time to get you up to speed so be prepared to self learn most things to do with the role.

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Round Rock, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

1x1 with 4 interview panel managers prior to interview.
    Panel interview with 4 managers.

Negotiation

no...there was not much room to negotiate.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Dell.

Interview

Overall, it was okay.
    They were accomodating on my time schedules.
    The interviewers were on time and looked profesional.

Everybody looked so busy as I had to wait a week or more to be told that I am moving to the next interview. Also, they called most of the time on Friday late afternoon to ask for an interview schedule the week after.

Interview Questions

• All questions were normal (how will you make sure you reach the target, how wil you deal with non-performing employees, etc)   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dell (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2010.

Interview

Internal Interview, promotion within, proven track record, ability to do the job before started

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell in September 2009.

Interview

quick concise and very swift. Typically in m'sia, interviews are not done in the most organised manner. it's more of a casual get to know you session. No formal test, but both interviewers were very experienced individuals of the company, and knew what they were looking for. Best to be yourself.

counter offer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Seoul (South Korea)) in July 2008.

Interview

I received a phone screening interveiw after submitting my resume online. I had a first interview a few days after a phone interview. My second interview with a vice president of the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

do some research before the interview