Dell Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 3, 2017

3.1

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell in December 2013.

Interview

it's one to one discuss for technical round and managerail round on the same day, but delayed to roll out the offer letter and had to wait for long time

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dell

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell (Mumbai (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

GD followed by interview in campus. Interview focussed on aptitude and selling skills. I was asked to do a role play with I playing the seller's role trying to convince my customer to buy.
    There were also aptitude questions including puzzles that compelled me to think of multiple option, were probably testing how can I handle pressure.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

5 rounds of interview covering case studies, analytical skills, general aptitude, pricing experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not negotiated much

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell in September 2010.

Interview

.telephonic round -> 2-3 VC or F2F rounds -> last one with director

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Nashville, TN) in October 2012.

Interview

Interview was ok. It was pretty standard the question that I was asked. Tell me about a time when... And so on. Interview was ok. It was pretty standard the question that I was asked. Tell me about a time when... And so on

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dell in April 2015.

Interview

It was good. Interviewers were really nice and the experience was great. I thought I got the question wrong initially but I didn't when looking back and felt relieved. This was last spring and I applied through college/university and got the internship. It was a technical question about tree traversal

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dell (Noida (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

Interview process was so quick and comments on it. Interview process was so quick and comments on it. Interview process was so quick and comments on it. Interview process was so quick and comments on it.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dell (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview went well, interview was taken by 4 members in same room, answered almost all technical and domain specific questions. I have cleared all the rounds of interview (2 technical and 2 HR rounds). they promissed me to give the offer. But they didnt response for few days. May be due to salary constraint they didnt offer.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It is good

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotialtion

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Round Rock, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

Typical corporate interview process:
    1. Taleo job application
    2. Email from employer to arrange initial "screening call"
    3. Telephone call - 15 mins or so - to confirm your interest in job, qualifications, location, hours, etc.
    4. Email #2 - arrange interview by phone with hiring manager (30mins-45 mins)
    5. 2nd Interview (see above)
    6. Email #3 - arrange face-to-face (in person) interview with hiring manager + peers 2+ hours onsite.
    7. Email #4 - hiring manager -ok we're going to hire you... here's the offer letter and forms to consent to background check and process for drug screening.
    8. Your acceptance of job offer.
    9. Email #5 - confirmation of approval for hire (passed all tests, etc.).
    10. Email #6 - new hire letter w/ start date and orientation details (ever 2 weeks they conduct new hire orientation), so you may end up waiting to actually start work).
    11. Orientation - bring ID (2 forms of ID required, e.g. Drivers license / SS card / Passport).

Interview Questions

• Most questions were very typical of job interviews.

For one role, a Sr. Manager role, I was asked to whiteboard quite a bit (so be prepared to demonstrate your capabilities, knowledge and experience).   Answer Question

Negotiation

No, they gave me "top pay" for the job grade.