Dell Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dell Senior Consultant Interview Questions

3.3

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Dell.

Interview

I was recruited in part through network recommendations, but the interviewing process was very straight forward. A couple of initial phone screening calls with HR and a few of the potential peers followed by an invitation to meet where I sat through ~4-5hrs of interviewing with different personnel including hiring manager, team's extended stakeholders, and senior VPs for the division. The format was consistent with behavioral interviewing identifying experiences that may/may not relate to the job at hand.

Interview Questions

• Can't recall one in particular, but my advice is: Be yourself and be sure you can share your response to the question in a logical way including a description of the situation, the tasks needed to be done, and the action you took for a given experience. Place particular emphasis on metrics and performance results as the company is data driven.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dell

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dell (Round Rock, TX).

Interview

Phone interview with the recruiter followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager. I then came in and did 4 interviews with team members from the organization.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Limited negotiation as they met the expectations I pre-set with them.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Brussels (Belgium)) in September 2015.

Interview

The process was very transparent and efficient. Their HR seems to work well, responsive, gets back quickly - they communicate throughout the process. It followed the path specified in the career section on their website - to my surprise!

Interview Questions

• Only 20% was general tell me about yourself/why this company/why this position. The remaining 80% was subject-matter specific and was more of a conversation. They want to know how you think.   Answer Question

Dell Response

Dec 30, 2015 – Candidate and Employee Experience Team

Thanks for sharing your review. We're glad that you had a positive candidate experience throughout the selection process at Dell.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell.

Interview

Multiple interviews with various people in the the department prior to getting to the hiring manager. For the most part it was not a difficult process, but not sure how to take the reviews or comments of the hiring manager.