Dell Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dell Senior Consultant Interview Questions

4 Interview Reviews

Experience

Experience
100%
0%
0%

Getting an Interview

Getting an Interview
50%
25%
25%

Difficulty

3.3
Average

Difficulty

Hard
Average
Easy

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Filter

Sort: Popular Date Difficulty

Filter

Sort: Popular Date Difficulty

Helpful (3)  

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee
Accepted Offer
Positive Experience
Difficult Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Dell.

Interview

I was recruited in part through network recommendations, but the interviewing process was very straight forward. A couple of initial phone screening calls with HR and a few of the potential peers followed by an invitation to meet where I sat through ~4-5hrs of interviewing with different personnel including hiring manager, team's extended stakeholders, and senior VPs for the division. The format was consistent with behavioral interviewing identifying experiences that may/may not relate to the job at hand.

Interview Questions

  • Can't recall one in particular, but my advice is: Be yourself and be sure you can share your response to the question in a logical way including a description of the situation, the tasks needed to be done, and the action you took for a given experience. Place particular emphasis on metrics and performance results as the company is data driven.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dell

  1.  

    Senior Consultant Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dell (Round Rock, TX).

    Interview

    Phone interview with the recruiter followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager. I then came in and did 4 interviews with team members from the organization.

    Interview Questions

    Negotiation

    Limited negotiation as they met the expectations I pre-set with them.


  2.  

    Senior Consultant Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)
    No Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Brussels (Belgium)) in September 2015.

    Interview

    The process was very transparent and efficient. Their HR seems to work well, responsive, gets back quickly - they communicate throughout the process. It followed the path specified in the career section on their website - to my surprise!

    Interview Questions

    • Only 20% was general tell me about yourself/why this company/why this position. The remaining 80% was subject-matter specific and was more of a conversation. They want to know how you think.   Answer Question

    Dell Response

    Dec 30, 2015 – Candidate and Employee Experience Team

    Thanks for sharing your review. We're glad that you had a positive candidate experience throughout the selection process at Dell.


  3.  

    Senior Consultant Interview

    Anonymous Employee
    Accepted Offer

    Application

    I applied online. I interviewed at Dell.

    Interview

    Multiple interviews with various people in the the department prior to getting to the hiring manager. For the most part it was not a difficult process, but not sure how to take the reviews or comments of the hiring manager.


Don't Miss Out On a Job You Love
Upload a resume to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.