Dell Senior Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dell Senior Systems Engineer Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dell.

Interview

Remote Interview process. Didn't have to fly to Round Rock.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dell

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Round Rock, TX) in August 2008.

Interview

I interviewed over phone and then in person with like 4 peeps from the team. Received offer before I even made it home.

Offer was extremely generous as it was a C level position. They offered paid relocation which was a super bonus, sign on bonus and stock.

Overall it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, the questions were typical. I walked them through my experience and then focused on their needs...they were looking for more than just technical ability, but needed true customer focused soft skill. The ability to work with large diverse teams in a political environment is key here.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered and I accepted. It was a great offer...over 14K more than I was making plus a yearly bonus, stock and an extra week off. Again...C level position.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dell (Noida (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

telephonic round then resume shortlisting and then face to face round which was technical ..they asked about your previous work experience and most of from your resume....i did not have mobility experience ..hence they put on hold...but the process was too good....everything was good..

Interview Questions

• what is mobility?
      mdm?
      name of any mdm?
      configuration of exchange on iphone?   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell in April 2011.

Interview

1 hour Technical interview based on your profile and 1x1 with the recruiter to check your attitude and how much you can contribute without any training. Looking for candidates who can work with less supervision and take decisions on time to support the business.

Interview Questions

• Asked whether i will be avail 24/7 support if needed.   1 Answer