Dell Software Development Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dell Software Development Advisor Interview Questions

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell (Austin, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I was referred by a friend. Got a phone call by the hiring manager within a day. Interviewed by the manager and his team the next day. Got an offer the following day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dell

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Plano, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

I had to do White board Questions. Several meetings with management. Phone call interview. Then I had to solve some difficult problems. Afterwards I had to meet with a group of people and answer some personality questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty unmoving.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dell (Austin, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

There is a phone screening, followed by on site interview and call from HR. Panel interview is Mostly technical and followed by personal interview with the hiring manager. Then Hr calls to guide you through the the process. There is drug test if you clear the interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview Process consists of 4 rounds. 2 Technical, 1 Managerial and 1 HR.In first 2 rounds they asked about OOP basics(explain 4 pillars of OOP), jQuery, C# concepts like Dynamic property, extension methods etc, SQL queries like Joins, GroupBy which you can revisit from w3schools.com.

Interview Questions

• More questions came from WCF(A,B,C concept), different contracts in WCF, different HTTP protocols and their difference. In the 3 rd round (Manager Round), they were more into planning, scheduling and prioritising uour task. They basically wanted to know if you are a good planner who can be trusted upon by the team. Final round was HR round and consisted more on Salary negotiations and perks at Dell.
      Hope this helps someone appearing for similar interviews at Dell or anywhere else. All the best.   Answer Question

Software Development Advisor Interview

Interview

Interview process has taken more than a month time.HR then Technical then manager round.Telephonic interview.Question related to work and technical skills.Negotiate well with HR.
    Don't get fooled by variable part.Try to get good fix salary.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Don't get fool by variable part.Go more for fixed salary.No onsite so take care of that while negotiating.

Software Development Advisor Interview

Interview

Hr screening round
    2-3 technical rounds..
    1 managerial round
    Final hr ..

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dell (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

1 Technical Round
    1 Manager Round
    HR round

Interview Questions

• The interview process was easy and mostly stressed on design patterns and OOPs concepts.   Answer Question

Software Development Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dell (Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul (Brazil)) in October 2012.

Interview

Fast and clean, just an interview with some english questions (in BR)

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dell (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

I attended the interview for the opening of Dot Net Developer. The interview constitute of 3 rounds-Technical, Managerial and HR round. The overall process is easy and the questions asked were easy, basic technical and all that is present in your resume.

Interview Questions

• What is ADO.NET Connection string, please write and explain each step to connect to the database?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dell (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

Interview process was pleasant. Interviewers were straightforward with keenness for hiring. Did not find snobbery I have seen somewhere else. More emphasis on competency based interview. Not stretched over million rounds. Quick and decisive. Loved the process

Interview Questions

• What are you expecting Dell to offer you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ask for the grade. IF you are 6+ and have done decently in the interview, you should expect a IG grade