Dell Software Engineer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dell Software Engineer Intern Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dell in February 2014.

Interview

Submit resume on university career website and got connected by recruiter. Dell held a networking event the day before the on campus interview, which helped everybody know everybody else. The interview went quite fast. It only took about 20 minutes and the interviewer told me they had to go catch the flight back to Austin.. o o

I got offer later a weed later. I was surprised since it was just so quick.. My recruiter and team manager were very nice. They even invited me to visit their campus when I was having another on-site interview at Austin.

Interview Questions

• All behavior questions. Also asked about projects on resume.   Answer Question

The salary was not so satisfactory so I declined.

Other Interview Reviews for Dell

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dell in February 2013.

Interview

Applied online and got the phone interview a week later. The interview was pretty straight forward. The interviewer first asked me to evaluate my skill of C++ from 1 to 10. Then asked me some question about data structure and my project. I did a bad work, but the interviewer keep encouraging me and leading to the answer. Even though I made a plenty mistakes, he kindly told me the answer.

Interview Questions

• such as how to find a ring in a single linked list, what is virtual destructor, how to map a big number to small one   Answer Question

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was very technical due to the position I was applying for. Asked about my coding experience, my knowledge on various system architecture, etc.