Dell Technical Support Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dell Technical Support Executive Interview Questions

3.7

Technical Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Difficult interview. First there will be telephonic round which consists of basic education background questions. Technical round is conducted by project manager at dell office hyderabad. Mainly questions are focussed on operating system concepts, Unix/Linux, and networking concepts. And everything present in the resume. Be prepared on OS and Networking concepts. All the best

Interview Questions

• Mainly posed questions on OS and Networking concepts   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Dell

Technical Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mohali, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dell (Mohali, Maharashtra (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

1:1 interviews, technical interview, test of english understanding - listening to the conversation on phone, understanding it and answering the questions that follow the conversation based on what we hear.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation as such.

Technical Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

Typically, one will be interviewed by a HR rep. first will be a get to know round followed by Technical interview, written test on Communications and technical subject then an operations round for ability check and then the Process manager interview mostly concerning to your team play capabilities and retainability tests and finally senior HR round for negotiations...which for a fresher would be a one way map and for an experience candidate...a choice.

Interview Questions

• Tell us any imp. incident in your life that made you to manage things differently that you never expected them and how did you faced it.   1 Answer
    • How would you picture yourself in future with Dell when asked to work under pressure for longer periods.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer for freshers would b competetive....however it again depends on individual's confidence on one's abilities. And for experienced persons...take it or leave it.