Dell Technologies SMB Resolutions Specialist (Small/Medium Business Customer Service Escalations) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for SMB Resolutions Specialist (Small/Medium Business Customer Service Escalations)

Interviews at Dell Technologies

1 Interview Review

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Austin, TX).

Interview

Interviewed for around 30 - 45 minutes with both dept. mgr. and also a team coach/project mgr. both present. I originally interviewed for this, my first position with the company, which was as a customer service agent on the phones at their Austin, TX call center (which has since been moved to Manila, Philippines), so it was not a very difficult interview. I believe it was mostly based around just being reasonably intelligent and personable, sufficient to the needs of learning the policies and procedures and of using the web and phone-based systems and tools.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the challenges you have faced in previous roles, and how did you approach them/overcome them?   Answer Question

Dell Technologies Response

Nov 19, 2015 – Candidate and Employee Experience Team

Thanks for sharing your experience - good luck in your role!