Dell Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Dell Technologies

2,794 Interview Reviews

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

It is a Skype meeting and all behavior questions. In the very end I asked "It seems a lot companies ask very technical questions but why Dell do this differently?" He answered "Since the technology changing very fast, and you GPA seems fine, so we did not ask for that".

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in February 2015.

Interview

I submitted a resume during college career fair and we moved forward with an on campus interview. A lot of behavioral questions like why Dell and what do you plan to achieve there. There were no onsite interviews.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Pretty standard interview, interview on my college campus. 30 minutes that combined both technical and behavioral questions. 2 people for just me, the questions got more and more detailed as time went on. Know your projects that are on your resume! They asked really detailed questions about an app i created.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Berkeley, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

One hour skype interview. The interviewer reschuduled one time. It was okay. But no responses were given when I ask for feedback. Really disappointed at how they handle this. Really disappointed at how they handle this.

Interview Questions

• The details of implementing a Set
      Test Driven Development   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Boston, MA) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied through College. 30 minute brief interview. Questions based on resume. 2nd phone interview scheduled within 1 week. My signal was very poor and my phone went blank didnt work. They were super chill enough too reschedule. Technical questions based on technologies I had worked on and listed on resume. I really appreciate them rescheduling and frankly it doesn't matter what the outcome is.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Was contacted 3-4 weeks after speaking with Dell recruiters at career fair. Went through a phone interview (HR and behavioral, talk about resume) and then a technical onsite interview (talk about past projects, behavioral, and some technical questions). Overall a good experience! Recruiter and interviewers were very nice.

Interview Questions

• Will not go into detail, but a mix of behavioral and technical.   4 Answers

Jan 31, 2017 – Candidate and Employee Experience Team

Thank you for sharing your experience - we are thrilled to have you join the Dell team!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Pretty quick, just 30 minutes. Interview was on campus. They asked about my resume, experience working in teams and why I wanted to work with them. It was two employees and both were very friendly.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (New York, NY).

Interview

This is the first round phone interview. It began with some behavioral questions about your background and experiences and followed by an easy algorithm question. The interview Finished within 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Dell Technologies Response

Oct 27, 2016 – Candidate and Employee Experience Team

Congratulations and welcome to Dell!

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Austin, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

5 Interviewers, 1 hour each. From 9 to 2. Interviewers were friendly, some asked a little difficult questions, some are easy. Wish the interviewer took candidates to lunch as the interview was during lunch hour, but it did not happen. I guess they cut cost.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Miami, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online in November. Recruiter called for phone screening in late December. Few days later hiring manager called for a 45 minute phone interview. Interviewed onsite in January for 4 1/2 hours with 5 people. Lots of questions about past experience experience. A few questions about OOP concepts and Design patterns. A large part of the actual interview was information about dell processes and the overall flow of the office.

Interview Questions

Dell Technologies Response

Jan 23, 2017 – Candidate and Employee Experience Team

Thank you for sharing your experience with our readers. Best of luck to you!