Dell Technologies Technical Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dell Technologies Technical Program Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Dell Technologies

Technical Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

It was smooth and painless, Co ordinated well by HR. Total 2 rounds face to face and and one round with HR for salary discussion. Most questions were asked on why are you leaving current company and how can you add more value to Dell.

Interview Questions

• Agile Scrum questions and scenario based questions   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Dell Technologies

Technical Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul (Brazil)) in August 2016.

Interview

You apply to the opportunity. HR reaches out to you, have a call to understand if you profile is match for the position. In a positive case, you are then called to have an interview with the hiring manager and colleagues. You are asked about yourself and your competencies. If hiring manager decides you are the one for the position, HR contacts you and extend the offers.

Technical Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2015.

Interview

6 interviews in total, 2 of those were face to face, the other 4 were on the phone
    All interviews were similar, questions about my c.v, role based questions, and questions on my experience with agile and scrum.