Deloitte Interview Questions in Aberdeen, Scotland | Glassdoor

Deloitte Interview Questions in Aberdeen, Scotland

Updated May 26, 2017

3.5

Summer Vacation Scheme (Tax), First Round Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Started out with an individual case study, for which we had 20 minutes to read over. the 20 minutes goes by quickly so make sure you just make notes of the important bits rather than read it all.
    Next I had an interview with questions regarding the case study (was about a company trying to overtake a market leader by entering into another country), followed by an interview about a project I had done (I did a fundraiser) and was asked questions about the fundraiser such as:
    - What was one of the challenges?
    - What was your role in the fundraiser?
    - What was your biggest achievement?
    - Would you do anything differently looking back?

It was followed by standard competency questions and then I got to ask questions about the internship, amongst other things.

Finally came the group exercise, similar case study, about a company moving abroad and you have to choose between 4 countries and decide together which country you chose. As well as telling them why not the other countries.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, Why do you want to work for Deloitte and why Tax Consulting in Aberdeen? All one question   Answer Question
    • Describe yourself in 3 words. Followed by: How would your friends describe you in 3 words?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

Hiring process has changed since I applied. Had to sit two online tests (focusing around Maths and English). Once passed, I needed to take an additional assessment in the office. Once passed, progressed onto the first stage on the interview which was heavily competency based. Once that was passed, a final interview was held with the office partner (applicant also needed to present/discuss a business issue allocated to them).

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of when you have faced an issue or challenge and describe the steps you used to progress. What did you take away from the experience.   Answer Question