Deloitte Accounting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Accounting Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Louisville, KY) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied for this position through my university's page for employers. There was an event at a pizza restaurant before the interviews for students who were going to interview. The actual interview had two greeter people who were friendly, and the two ladies I interviewed with were friendly and laid back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you handled a high stress situation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Accounting Interview

Interview

Dropped my resume at a networking event at my school. Spoke with a recruiter about some people I know in the company and about comapny specifics. received a phone call that said I had an interview. All behavioral questions and thought I did pretty well although I did not get the offer. It was difficult because I was a freshman. My friend had a 4.0 and we go to a good school, he did not get the job either although he did his sophomore year.

Interview Questions

• Why is a manhole cover round   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Interview

Two interviews. One over the phone and one in the office

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2012.

Interview

Absolutely horrible because my information kept getting lost

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Detroit, MI) in February 2011.

Interview

Very structured and simple, asked me questions about how I would contribute to the company - basic interview asking behavioral questions and experience. Enjoyed talking to the recruiter as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Stamford, CT) in November 2010.

Interview

Asked what my strengths and weaknesses were.

Interview Questions

• what are you strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

schedule did not work with my classes

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2008.

Interview

The first rounds of interview take place on campus, and are normally conducted by one director or manager level associate with the firm. This is normally a behavioral interview, with a light emphasis on your grades. If they do not discuss your transcript with you during the first round interview, they will definitely in the second round. The interview lasts about 45 minutes, and they notify you of your invitation into the second round via email.

If you are invited to the second round process, you will be asked to arrive at the site of the Company at 8am. While there, they will deliver a presentation to your interview group selling Deloitte. Then, you will break off and go to your first of three interviews. There, expect more behavioral questions. Be ready to defend your transcript. Get them to talk about themselves/the firm. After that, you'll go to a group panel with staff where you can ask questions about the job. You'll be out by noon.

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from the rest of the interview class?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chennai (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

aptitude, group discussion, interview

Interview Questions

• Why should I give you this job?   2 Answers

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Adh Dharbānīyah (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Adh Dharbānīyah (United Arab Emirates)) in June 2012.

Interview

Called for the PDP program which consisted of iq test, I got 254 out of 300 .. Then an assessment process from 9-5 which included group activities including scenarios .. It is very important to make sure that when you are asked to play a role to identify the responsibilities and identify your priorities and organize them in terms of importance .. You will then be asked to work as a team which included budget and financial review before preaenting your resulta

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Deloitte in April 2012.

Interview

Interviwer did not know about the accountancy field.

Interview Questions

• We require the tax candidate???   1 Answer