Deloitte Advisory Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Advisory Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Nov 18, 2016

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

The first round interview was two back-to-back behavioral interviews of 1 hour in total. The recruiters were pretty nice and chill, and they didn't ask any technical questions so it was fairly easy. After a few days, I got into the second round. Hopefully it won't be hard either next time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Advisory Analyst Interview

Interview

First round is campus interview. Very basic just go through your resume.
    Second round is onsite and 2 managers were interviewing, basic questions also.

Analyst - Advisory Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

The process took for two days in our college.First round was aptitude.It was conducted by Amcat. Next round was Group Discussion . If you cleared it then next round. It is Interview .It is final round. They will ask questions regarding your projects and extra circular activities and last they ask puzzle.
    If you cracked it then their is a chance to hire you

Analyst - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Noida (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

First there was a online aptitude test on the Aspiring Minds platform. The results came in a few days. Next, there was first the GD Round. It was a case based group discussion with the case of an online shopping website which was facing a problem when people were coming to it but not buying anything. Next there were 2 interview rounds. Many students were rejected after the 1st round of personal interview and the rest went through the 2nd round. The results were declared later. The process went till 7:00 PM.

Interview Questions

• You seem to be a technical guy. You are very active in latest technologies. Here at Deloitte, you have to mainly work on Powerpoint and Excel. You have to let go all the (new) things you do right now. Are you still interested?   1 Answer

Advisory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Bhubaneswar (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied through the college recruitment drive. Deloitte shortlisted around 300 students for the case study round and around half of that for the final PI round. The case study was pretty easy. I made ot to the final interview round in which I got rejected.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly asked based on the things mentioned in the CV. No typical HR questions(tell me about yourself, strengths and weaknesses etc) were asked.   Answer Question