Deloitte Advisory Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Advisory Intern Interview Questions

2.8

Advisory Intern Interview

Interview

There are two rounds of interview: on campus then in the office. I was interviewed by three people: a senior manager and two partners. Normally though, there should be only two interviewers. It was all behavioral questions, nothing technical.

Interview Questions

• One interviewer asked me to ask him questions instead of the other way around.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2014.

Interview

Submitted my resume and then was contacted about a phone interview. After the phone interview I was invited to the office for a dinner on a Thursday night with other candidates, employees, managers, and partners. Then Friday, we had an office visit that was about 4 hours long with a couple of interviews/panels. We were then taken out to lunch on Friday and then free to go on our way.

Interview Questions

• First and foremost, they were looking to see if candidates would be a good fit into their environment. Most of the questions were behavioral and there was nothing too difficult if you have experiences/examples to back up your answers.   1 Answer

Deloitte Response

Apr 3, 2014 – Market Awareness and Brand Cultivation Lead

So glad you had a positive recruiting experience. We look forward to having you come on board as an intern.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in October 2011.

Interview

On campus recruiting. First interviews were on campus. Pre interview dinner the night before. Two thirty minute interviews back to back. One with a Senior Manager and one with a Partner. Then asked to In Office interview, stayed at the Ritz Carlton after a nice dinner. Office visit started around 8am, fed us breakfast. Three 45 minute interviews with a Manager, Principal, and Partner. Received the offer a couple days later first by phone and then emailed a physical offer a couple days after the initial offer.

I really enjoyed all the interviews and the dinners/lunches. They were all fun and I really enjoy the people at Deloitte.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Cleveland, OH) in November 2008.

Interview

The interview was full of behavioral questions, what's your role in a team setting. The interview was smooth, the interviewer was really nice and easy to talk. But i don't know why i did not get the offer.

Advisory Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte in September 2011.

Interview

I met with two partners of the department, both of whom were very amiable and outgoing. Each of the two back to back interviews lasted for 30 minutes, during which we talked primarily about my resume, my choice of university, my major, and my interest in Deloitte. All around very well-conducted process.

Interview Questions

• Considering that you have no business background, why are you interested in this position, and why do you think it is a good fit for you?   Answer Question