Deloitte Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2017

Anonymous Employee in Rosslyn, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Rosslyn, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

The Deloitte interviewing process was very streamlined and short. I received a request for a phone screen about one week after submitting my resume and interviewed in-person the following week. I had three rounds of one-on-one interviews with different individuals. The first round was a case interview. During the next two interviews I was asked to talk about different items on my resume and answer a few questions about my experience. The questions were very straightforward; there were no surprises or attempts to throw me off during the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corvallis, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Corvallis, OR) in October 2016.

Interview

Got this interview opportunity through campus career center. It took 10 days. Two 30min interviews at the same day. The questions are all pretty simply and basic behavioral questions such as leadership, teamwork and how to handle a bad teammate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Case studys and behavioural interviews. Interviewer told me he didn't like a lot of his colleagues when I asked what was downside of the company. I wasn't impressed by that. Case studies required you to ask for missing info but they didn't want you to question the premise however unrealistic it may be.

Interview Questions

• What would you advise this company to do   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Stamford, CT) in September 2016.

Interview

First, there was a basic phone interview with a recruiter. Then I had an interview with two managers. A week later, I went in for another interview with two senior managers. Everyone was really friendly and nice.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had to work under pressure and how did you complete the task?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Very easy process - Apply online - You will be contacted if they see a fitment
    Very friendly HR staff

Online Assessment - English and Quants
    Interview with the hiring manager
    Offer Extended

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Deloitte?
      Why firms hire consultants?
      1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I had three interviews in one day after an initial phone screening. I met with one Manager, a Senior Manager, and a Partner. There was a case interview at the end.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

2 rounds on campus; first round was a basic behavioral from an SC/Manager; 2nd round was a 20 minute case, 3rd round was a more formal behavioral with a partner

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

It was very specific to transfer pricing, they expected you to know all about it and also why someone without an economics or finance background should obtain a position in transfer pricing (i have a JD).

Interview Questions

• Several hypotheticals that you had to have researched transfer pricing concepts in order to answer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online. A phone interview was arranged. A face to face interview followed. A panel of three interviewed me. It was less specific than I expected--more of a personality match. I received an offer within a few days.

Interview Questions

• How would you connect with a difficult client?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosslyn, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Rosslyn, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

2 interviews, each 30 minutes with 2 different individuals. Neither of these individuals had read my resume. One individual asked me questions from a list on his computer. One took a phone call at the beginning of the interview, lectured to me about how wonderful the company is, and sent/received text messages while I was speaking. The HR person was wildly incompetent: couldn't work out how to get me into the building, took me to the wrong floor, was awkward about introductions. When the HR person followed up with me, he did not give honest feedback about the interview and was very unprofessional. I would never work for Deloitte after this experience.