Deloitte Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2017

186 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte in June 2017.

Interview

Interview was relaxed and informational. Process took about a month. Started with a phone interview then an in person interview with three rounds. HR will follow up with you in about two weeks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Analyst Interview

Interview

The process consists of a series of technical interviews by phone led by senior consultants and managers as well as filling up documentation describing your experience and profile as well as your expectations for the job and career path.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in five years within the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rosslyn, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Rosslyn, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

The Deloitte interviewing process was very streamlined and short. I received a request for a phone screen about one week after submitting my resume and interviewed in-person the following week. I had three rounds of one-on-one interviews with different individuals. The first round was a case interview. During the next two interviews I was asked to talk about different items on my resume and answer a few questions about my experience. The questions were very straightforward; there were no surprises or attempts to throw me off during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you faced ambiguity.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work in a team.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corvallis, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Corvallis, OR) in October 2016.

Interview

Got this interview opportunity through campus career center. It took 10 days. Two 30min interviews at the same day. The questions are all pretty simply and basic behavioral questions such as leadership, teamwork and how to handle a bad teammate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Case studys and behavioural interviews. Interviewer told me he didn't like a lot of his colleagues when I asked what was downside of the company. I wasn't impressed by that. Case studies required you to ask for missing info but they didn't want you to question the premise however unrealistic it may be.

Interview Questions

• What would you advise this company to do   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Stamford, CT) in September 2016.

Interview

First, there was a basic phone interview with a recruiter. Then I had an interview with two managers. A week later, I went in for another interview with two senior managers. Everyone was really friendly and nice.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had to work under pressure and how did you complete the task?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Difficult, several rounds of phone calls and in person interviews. Questioned included behavioral and analytical testing. Must have strong understanding of finance and accounting, as well strong analytical thinking. Many questions tested your thought process, and less so an actual answer.

Interview Questions

• If a company incurs $10 (pretax) of depreciation expense, how does that affect the three financial statements?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Very easy process - Apply online - You will be contacted if they see a fitment
    Very friendly HR staff

Online Assessment - English and Quants
    Interview with the hiring manager
    Offer Extended

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Deloitte?
      Why firms hire consultants?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I had three interviews in one day after an initial phone screening. I met with one Manager, a Senior Manager, and a Partner. There was a case interview at the end.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

2 rounds on campus; first round was a basic behavioral from an SC/Manager; 2nd round was a 20 minute case, 3rd round was a more formal behavioral with a partner