Deloitte Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New Haven, CT).

Interview

Interview consisted of a resume interview and a case interview. Case interview was very straightforward and followed a logical sequence. It would be difficult to get lost or off track. Math was not too bad either. The case dealt with a healthcare client looking to implement technology like mobile appointment scheduling as a cost saving measure. The only qualitative part of the question asked ways in which these new technologies might be cost saving.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever had to deliver any sensitive information to someone. Completely caught me off guard and I couldn't think of a time I had.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Talked with HR representative, then one 45 minute phone case interview and one 45 minute behavioral interview. Both were very relaxed, the Case interviewer took time to get to know you before the start. Similarly, they pick an interviewer with a similar background as you.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to complete a projected you were un interested in.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Very straightforward and somewhat standard to what other big consulting firms ask. The process was kind of slow between the first and second interview. Total of three interviews, each of which included one or two case questions.

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific but some cases were more difficult than others.   Answer Question

Life.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Applied to the analyst position through university. First-round interview was on-campus. Two interviews: one case study, and one personality. Personality was a stressful experience; my interviewer started yawning and texting... probably a test of sorts.

Interview Questions

• If you've done so many cool engineering research projects in college, don't you think you'd be doing society an injustice by leaving academia?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dallas, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

Initial communication was with recruiter. After initial phone conversation, had several phone calls with various people in the firm ranging from consultant to partner which gave a good sense of what the firm was about as far as culture goes. In person interview was a series of three interviews back to back including behavioral and case study questions

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions asked... seems the firm really wants you to do well during the interview... no trick questions or anything to make you feel uncomfortable... although it didn't happen with me, i have heard of some horror stories..   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

Interview

I submitted my resume through an online recruiting channel for the Federal Analyst position. I also attended a webinar organized by Deloitte. I had a first round phone interview, which is what the following questions are from. The interviewer jumped right into 5 behavioral questions, no general "tell me about yourself" etc.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the position?
      Tell me about a time you had to deal with ambiguity.
      Tell me about a time your integrity led to the direct outcome of a professional project.
      Tell me about a time you had to use negotiation skills.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Round one on campus. Round two at Deloitte location.

Interview Questions

• First round consisted of a 30 minute behavioral interview and 30 minute case interview. Second round was an all day event on a Saturday and a dinner the night before. Saturday consisted of a group study, 2 behavioral interviews, and an individual case interview. The group case included analyzing a case with a group of 5, a presentation of your solution to the "client" and then a question and answer session with the "client panel" (Deloitte interviewers).   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Seattle, WA) in November 2013.

Interview

I communicated with a campus recruiter throughout the entire process, which consisted of three rounds. First there is an initial resume/transcript screening, after which you will receive an invitation to schedule a 1 hour interview (I had a legitimate reason to be unavailable for campus interviews, and was able to reschedule and conduct this part over the phone. The interview is in two parts, half an hour each. The first consists of standard behavioral questions, and the second is a mini case analysis. This consists of 5 questions I believe, but most are not able to finish all questions in the time allotted. If you do, they keep another question in their pocket, which is a good thing if you get to answer. After the 1 hour interview, you will be invited into the office for another 1 hour interview. This interview is a two on one case study, and one of your interviewers will likely be a firm partner. For both case interviews, questions alternated between qualitative and quantitative.

Interview Questions

• As stupid as it sounds, I got tripped up by a question in which I was expected to provide a quantitative response without rounding. The number would have come out to four decimals, but I had to spend several minutes struggling to remember the process of doing long division by hand. You cannot let a question like that waste precious minutes during your interview with a firm partner!   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I went through Deloitte's recruiting process at my University. Overall, it was a great experience and I was able to network with many different people. I submitted my resume and was then called back for a first round interview. There were no surprises in the interview. The first half was a case study and the second half was behavioral. Even though I didn't get an offer, I would highly recommend going through the process. It felt like a crash course on the business world - something that was very useful for a humanities major like myself.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the factors you consider when making a difficult decision?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Great experience. Applied online. Consisted of behavioral and case interviews. All very straight forward, and the people with whom I interviewed were very professional and engaging. Definitely prepare for case studies, and if you are not very strong on the quant side do some work there. Process took around 4 weeks.