Deloitte Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2017

198 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Two interview, one was a case study with unexpected extra data I had to assess on the spot. Final interview was with a partner who used a stress technique to see how I dealt with pressure

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte in December 2008.

Interview

It was mostly telephonic and the final found was a video conf where I had to work on a project on a limited time. I am happy with the interview process

Interview Questions

• Technical round on computer   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing was negotiated. They offered well

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Three stages. Following deloitte's company presentation we were divided in groups and we were assigned with a case study, an ordinary P&L case. We were given 3h to solve the case and present our solution to an audience of managers and hr specialist that would ask questions.
    After the lunch I was confronted with two individual interviews that entailed both motivational and technical questions. The very last stage consisted in a chat with the partner.

Interview Questions

• a computer manufacturer is experiencing losses in its market. its main competitor expands towards Asia. What could be the causes of these losses and what factors should be considered when entering into new markets.

Other individual interview: a bank is experiencing losses. What could be the reasons and what would be the solution?

Motivational questions: why the company, why the country, why consulting, describe yourself   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Aptitude test, Report, GD and Interview, all elimination rounds. 5 selected from 80 applicants, 40 after test, 28 from report, 14 from gd and finally 5 for the final offer. overall ok

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Total 4 rounds of the interview process - 1. Global English 2. group interview rounds 3. personal interview with the manager 4 . Interview with the higher management (executive manager) 5 . HR Round a week before the joining date

The interview process was very smooth, the managers grilled me with questions but I was completely honest with them and that was the only reason I think I was able to clear the interview and this is what my manager told me when I was leaving the company to pursue my masters.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte (Milan (Italy)).

Interview

Two group role-play, an hour-length english test (not really difficult), a mathematic test (quite challenging), two interviews (HR: just ask you what you want to do and some other high-level question , Line Manager: a really long interview where they test your hard skills but, foremost, your attitude and your stress resistance).

Interview Questions

• To structure a business case in a minute, while stressing with other questiones   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Difficult, several rounds of phone calls and in person interviews. Questioned included behavioral and analytical testing. Must have strong understanding of finance and accounting, as well strong analytical thinking. Many questions tested your thought process, and less so an actual answer.

Interview Questions

• If a company incurs $10 (pretax) of depreciation expense, how does that affect the three financial statements?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

After the application and online testing, there was a phone interview followed by an assessment centre, then a round of case interviews (consisting of 2 cases) and then a final partner interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that's not on your CV   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

I went to walk-in interview through employee referral programme. Interview had 3 rounds.

1. JAM Round - Self introduction. Fillters candidates based on communication skills.
    2. Versant - Online test
    3. Operations Round - Questions asked about previous job role.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johannesburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte (Johannesburg (South Africa)) in November 2015.

Interview

I had to go through 3 rounds of interview, namely HR interview, case study, and a director interview. The case study was the most difficult as I only had 30 minutes to answer the questions.

Interview Questions

• Outlook for the next 10 years.   1 Answer