Deloitte Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2017

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Computer based interview games where they tested wide range of skills further than just ability in an interview situation. Interesting and challenging however outcome could be considered a leap from what the games actually tested.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

One on one followed by Versant .then came presentation round. Than I had first level assistant manager round. Next was senior manager round. It was a easy basic questions. Rapid fire type round.

Negotiation

Simple

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Difficult, several rounds of phone calls and in person interviews. Questioned included behavioral and analytical testing. Must have strong understanding of finance and accounting, as well strong analytical thinking. Many questions tested your thought process, and less so an actual answer.

Interview Questions

• If a company incurs $10 (pretax) of depreciation expense, how does that affect the three financial statements?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Deloitte (Lisbon (Portugal)).

Interview

The first contact was a group dynamic. The candidates were split in teams of 3/4/5 and were given a case study to solve. The second contact was an interview with a manager and the final with Partner.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Its a time taking process, They took almost three months to finish all the rounds. Recruiters don't respond to emails. You have to follow up thoroughly to get the response from them.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are a best fit for this role?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

After the application and online testing, there was a phone interview followed by an assessment centre, then a round of case interviews (consisting of 2 cases) and then a final partner interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that's not on your CV   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

The process consists of a series of technical interviews by phone led by senior consultants and managers as well as filling up documentation describing your experience and profile as well as your expectations for the job and career path.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in five years within the company?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

I went to walk-in interview through employee referral programme. Interview had 3 rounds.

1. JAM Round - Self introduction. Fillters candidates based on communication skills.
    2. Versant - Online test
    3. Operations Round - Questions asked about previous job role.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

not that big of a deal. as i progressed through the day, i saw two people during the interview which makes it burdensome to me and my wife as she was waiting and texting me all the time/. nerve racking

Anonymous Employee in Rosslyn, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Rosslyn, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

The Deloitte interviewing process was very streamlined and short. I received a request for a phone screen about one week after submitting my resume and interviewed in-person the following week. I had three rounds of one-on-one interviews with different individuals. The first round was a case interview. During the next two interviews I was asked to talk about different items on my resume and answer a few questions about my experience. The questions were very straightforward; there were no surprises or attempts to throw me off during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you faced ambiguity.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work in a team.   1 Answer