Deloitte Analyst Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 25, 2017

3.3

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

The process had three steps and took 4 weeks:
1) Telephone screening (motivational interview about the role/department/company)
2) Competency-based questions (I was interviewed by two senior team members)
3) Written Assessment (report writing + excel calculations)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a difficult decision   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Alot of questions about your pass experiences and about why deloitte, Interviews where very friendly and out going and seemed more like a conversation than an interview at the start

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Computer based interview games where they tested wide range of skills further than just ability in an interview situation. Interesting and challenging however outcome could be considered a leap from what the games actually tested.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

The process begins with an online test. If successful you then proceed to first stage team exercise based on a case study, which will be followed by a 1:1 interview based on the same case study. If you are successful you will be invited back for an interview with a partner (where you have to give a 5 min presentation on a topic they give you). Be nice and participate in the team exercise, stay confident in all the 1:1s.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Average interview.
    Pretty structured and basic, they had sheet of questions and stuck to it, not much exploring my answers or anything.
    Some competency based questions (describe a time you demonstrated x ) along with a few questions about my CV and experience.
    Nothing unexpected, no nonsense or unusual interview techniques.
    Nice, friendly environment and interviewers. (There were 2 of them!)
    Nice building, reception, receptionist etc.
    Informed of result quickly.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a problem working in a team and how did you attempt to resolve it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Online application, CV screening, 2 online tests (mathematics and logic), case interview, fit interview, group case studies, fit interview plus presentation at the final stage. You prepare presentation in advance, the topic is given.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell us about one thing you learned in the past 6 months   Answer Question

Application

Interview

I applied online. The entire process took approximately 4 months. After the initial screening I had to complete the numerical and verbal reasoning tests. After passing those I had my first interview, which inclueded both a 1 on 1 interview with a manager as well as an assessment centre. The assessment centre was relatively easy as we were only 2 people that day. The interview took about 1.45h and included both a case study and a thorough competency based interview.
    After that I had to wait about 1 month and a half to hear back. I got to the final stage interview (which also took about 1 other month to be scheduled). The final partner interview took about 45 minutes and it was relatively easy, all basic questions such as "why did you apply for Deloitte?" "why did you study this subject at university?" "why are you applying for this specific position?". On top of that I had to prepare a presentation (I was given the topic one week in advance)
    The final interview in particular was remarkably easy and straightforward, and it was mostly focused on me asking questions to the partner. He ended the interview saying "Thank you for your time, you really fascinated me. You should hear back from us very soon", which led me to think it had gone pretty well. However, I did not get the job

Interview Questions

• "why did you apply for Deloitte?"
      "why did you study this subject at university?"
      "why are you applying for this specific position?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Two interview, one was a case study with unexpected extra data I had to assess on the spot. Final interview was with a partner who used a stress technique to see how I dealt with pressure

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (London, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

Online assessment is followed by an in-person interview (if invited). The first interview combines behavioural questions and questions about a social media business case study (which one has 30 minutes time to work through prior to the interview). The first interview is followed by a group case study, where each of the team members presents their version of the solution to the group, which is then discussed. Second interview round is based on an M&A case studies, where a number of options are evaluated by a client for an acquisition. The final round is with a Partner, who you give a 5-10 minute presentation on a topic that was sent to you for preparation (3 days in advance).

Interview Questions

• What was the most recent skill you have learned?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if one of your team members was seriously under-performing?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Interviews were arranged with at most a weeks notice through the electronic sign-up system, very efficient. First round of interviews involves a group interview (which is relatively easy to navigate: contribute but don't overpower anyone) followed by a one on one interview looking at your CV, why you applied, and some basic business case questions. The second round interview is with a partner and involves giving a brief presentation on a topic given to you 3 days before the interview.

Interview Questions

• "How do you keep yourself organised and ensure you don't miss deadlines?" - This sounds like an easy question but it gets harder once you realise that you need to respond with specifics, not just a general 'I try to keep on top of things'.   Answer Question