Deloitte Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 10, 2017

3.1

58 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte in February 2013.

Interview

A phone screen with the recruiter, mostly behavioral questions, followed by 3 technical interviews, one interview with hiring manager and final interview with HR. The process was straight forward, but took a very long time.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Received a call after my resume was shortlisted. This took around 2 weeks. Follow up was required. 1st round - personal interview. 2nd round - HR interview. And then received a confirmation call. In some cases there is also a Partner round.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

It was very good. HR was helpful and interviewer were technical and professional. it is being an fortune 500 company has really kept up to the reputation and has provided constrictive feedback on the interview before hiring

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview was scheduled on Saturday and said that it would be finished in couple of hours.. I reached the interview location @10:00 am and they took my resume after 4 hours around 2:00 PM.
    Conducted first round at 5:30PM and informed me that you have passed and waited for 40 more mins for 2nd round after finishing at 7:20PM they conducted 3rd round at 7:45 PM by that time i lost my strength and was not even in a condition to answer and at the end they just said HR will call you on Monday.

After making some one wait for the entire day you don't even tell the output- Don't you have min ethics and morals
    I request management not to waste time of others by making them just wait for entire day and putting the Brand Deloitte at stack which is not fair think twice!

Whatever good I heard about Deloitte is now faded and worst treatment i ever had

Interview Questions

• Different types of testing in Mobile and Web
      Mobile apps testing Questions
      Mobile automation testing experience
      Current company roles and responsibilities

1st round - Tech Round
      2nd round- Tech Round
      3rd- Versent Round   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

I had the interview on 8th July 2017 in hitech city Hyderabad office. I reached the venue at 9 and came out by 3.30 pm after clearing 2 technical, 1 English Versant test, 1 written assessment and also the HR round at last.
    The HR had assured that we all who cleared all rounds along with me will get further mails and calls within 2 working days I. E. Tuesday by 11th July to have confirmation on joining dates and salary discussions further.

Today even after 14 days.. There is no update from Deloitte recruitment. The HR had promised that she will get back and reply over the mails as well. But again, here too, no professionalism even in answering to the mails.

Can someone out here please stop this all.. Unnecessary interview drive that kills time from morning till evening and even after clearing and having so many hopes to join.. They don't even bother to mail, call to update you for what is happening. Really unexpected and unprofessional attitude and disgusting process from such a reputed company!

Interview Questions

• All testing related questions   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Deloitte Jersey: They have described the work as smart and the workplace rewarding and promised a heaven while delivering a hell. The Jersey office was understaffed as a lot of people had left due to alleged bad treatment and I now understand why. The yearly appraisal process is extremely unfair and tilted towards the locals, i.e. they will be the first ones to get promotion if any. After you do the job they will cherry pick some issues and give you an unfair rating in the end.

Interview Questions

• they mainly asked personality questions to make sure I will be fine in Jersey   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in July 2017.

Interview

HR contacted by phone to arrange for interview. Had to complete an online test prior to attending the interview. The online test assesses your IQ and language capabilities. It must be completed within 1 hour.

During the interview, questions were mainly asked to understand about yourself and your prior experience.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult situation you have faced in your working life and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Kolkata (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

1. Technical Round 1: Highly thorough, circumstantial questions.
    2. Directorial Round 2: Business overview, Process Overview
    3. Partner Round 3: Overview of the industry. Reason for changes. Expectation from the organization.
    4. HR Round 4: Location Preferences, Willingness to travel, Salary Negotiation

Interview Questions

• Technical round was very through and it lasted for more than 2.5 Hrs at a stretch. Other rounds were comparitively easier than the technical round but were equally important in value.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

A case study where you need to list down an observation related to a process, its risks, root cause and rwcommendation to fix it. That is followedr by HR round and then technical round with Sr. Manager or Director and then final round with Partner.

Interview Questions

• Case study for which have to come up with risks and recommendations   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

It has very intense interview process, pretty long process , director round is a mandate and completely behavioural round. Be transparent in your expectation and open to travel as it's a consulting firm

Interview Questions

• Why Deloitte, what made you look out from your current role?   2 Answers