Deloitte Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 10, 2017

3.1

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Charlotte, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

Strictly case interview, very technical. If you practice a lot beforehand, and do well under time pressure, you should be fine. There are several stages to the interview, first you meet with lower level recruiters, and if you make it past - you move on to meeting with the partners.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Sent my resume in and was contacted right away via email from an HR rep. Interview went relatively smoothly, very basic fit questions based off of my resume alone. (Tell me about your time at ... , what did you learn while working at ... , etc.) Position I was applying for was actually unavailable (they received my resume from an employee referral), but they did offer me the option of applying for a different position just to get my feet in the door which I thought was generous.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, VA) in June 2012.

Interview

I got in touch with the Deloitte recruiter via my alumni association. A recruiter touched base with me and indicated they were looking to invite several Junior Military Officers to a hiring event. They made adequate travel arrangements for me to fly cross coast. The interview consisted of 3 1:1 interviews from various federal consultants. Only one was a case interview. The case interview was VERY qualitative and, in my opinion, not very difficult. The feedback I received was that I was not enthusiastic enough about the case interview. This is fair, considering the problem set could not have been more boring. Perhaps this is an indication that I'm not a good fit for consulting :) After being shown the door the recruiter was nice enough to follow up with me and touch base about possibly interviewing again in the future.

Interview Questions

• Nothing you wouldn't expect from a behavior interview or a qualitative case interview. I didn't really experience anything challenging or stimulating through the process, but that may be indicative of the career field as a whole.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamstown, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Williamstown, MA) in April 2012.

Interview

Went through college career center and applied with a cover letter and resume. Was notified through university online portal and put in touch with a recruiter who sent me links to complete a background check. She helped me schedule my interview. It was a forty minute interview with two consultants. One was a get to know you and the other was a business case.

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Tulsa, OK) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview took almost all day, in which the first half of the day will be a real interview with 4 different people from different functions. The interview was fairly comfortable with 1 on 1 interview. The last one was with the director of the branch. The second part of the interview day was having lunch with Deloitte's staff in Tulsa, in which you will have to interact with your potential co-workers if you are selected. The over all of the interview was great and easy going. I love the way they conduct the interview. It was pretty organized and friendly whereas it will release some of your nervousness.

Interview Questions

• Pretty much all the questions asked were general and expected. Some of the example of questions:
      -Tell me about yourself?
      -Why should we hire you?
      -What kind of experience do you have?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not any negotiation for freshly graduated candidates.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Mumbai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

The interveiw was quite friendly. Basic question from Projects,hobbies were asked. Nothing serious it went well. He did not ask much about technical portion as I was from mechanical engineering branch

Interview Questions

• How is your hobby helpful to your life?   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Deloitte (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview process was pretty much the standard one , they have technical rounds followed by vacaublary and HR round . Usually starts in morning by 9 andby end of day if you survived they will call you for HR round .

Interview Questions

• I got interviewed for Front End development .whatever technology we are working with it's very much important that we are very versed with the basics and all . For front end development JavaScript is the basic and the expectency is very high in this case . From first to last question everything was revolving around OBJECT ORIENTED JAVASCRIPT and that's the core of js   1 Answer
    • Diff HTML5 API and application of either in realtime.   1 Answer
    • Few questions in css , bootstrap etc   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Istanbul (Turkey)) in December 2016.

Interview

1) Test : it was a long test with many decimals, long cases
    2) 2 interviews : one with two cases - one analytic case question and second one was more logical.
     The other one was just normal conversation about past experiences, personality questions, giving more info about the company and the position etc.
    3) partner meeting: no case, conversation about expectations, personality questions and past experiences.

Interview Questions

• It was a simple case question about demand calculation   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Kolkata (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Deloitte came to recruit at the beginning of campus placement this year,around mid of August. The rounds were: General Aptitude Test(Quantitative,Verbal and Logical)(they selected around 36)
                          Group Discussion(around 20 candidates were selected)
                          Technical Interview
                          Human Resource Interview
    GD was tough in particular out of all these rounds. We were given a topic and had to speak in favor or against that,following which we were made to speak against our initial choice(i chose to speak in favor and then had to speak against the topic).Topic was Control of Indian Government on the internet.
     Only six candidates were chosen at the end of TI and HR round.

Interview Questions

• Why do you choose to join a consultancy but not contribute to your nation by joining the Army or the IAS?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2013.

Interview

2 Rounds in total. 1st round there were 2 interviewers, conducted after office hour (around 7pm). At first beginning, need to do a 30 mins pater test.
    For 2nd round, it was done by a director, mainly talked about the working environment and the package