Deloitte Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.9

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

specific questions about valuation techniques, discuss macro economic principles, discuss industry trends you are interested in, discuss growth prospects of a company, discuss how to build a DCF, discuss valuation theory, discuss market multiple approach

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Associate Interview

Interview

Brief background interview followed by an interview with a manager. She was really nice and educated me more about the company and the culture. Definitely a very competitive company. I would recommend being prepared to answer questions about working in groups and difficult situation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to work in a group and had to work with difficult team members.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter that I had met at my university. I went to the interview and it was fairly straight forward. The questions asked where the usual questions about personal and career goals. Afterwards, I was given the opportunity to ask questions about and I respectfully declined. At the time I felt that doing so may have damaged my chances of receiving an offer but was pleased to see that it did not. All in all a positive experience.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

First there was a screening call from recruiter, then there was a skype interview from two people, I got an offer the next day.
    Screening call was short about past experience, salary expectation and how soon I could start.
    Very technical interview related directly to project work, focused on technical experience. It was a skype interview and lasted about 1 hour.
    Set your desired salary expectation early on. There is not much room for negotiation once an offer is made

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about how to perform certain development tasks   1 Answer

Negotiation

Associate Interview

Interview

Long process. 1st interview with HR. then accounting test. then IQ test. then 2 interviews with principle partners. HR interview was behavioral. Accounting test was mostly related to basic accounting questions just to test knowledge. IQ test is math/english and other IQ type questions. Interviews with partners might involve client/auditor role play.

Associate Interview

Interview

I applied online (I currently work in this field for a competitor) for a consultant position within the Data Analytics practice. Within a week a I heard from a recruiter, who setup a phone interview. Phone Interview: Basic questions about my background, current employer, and reasons for applying to Deloitte. In general interview was entirely behavioral. I had a short follow up interview which was billed as "technical"...it was a joke. Basic SQL questions that you could answer with 10 mins spent on YouTube

Associate Interview

Interview

The interview process was very well organized and efficient. They equally care about both the academic background/technical skills and the cultural aspect. They are basically testing for the mindset and ability to learn instead of actual knowledge itself.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

On campus interviewed and office visit. Process feels intense. Interviewer mostly let the interviewees asked questions and provided answers to questions asked. Final results of interview came back quick, almost the next day after office visit.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I interviewed with Deloitte. They did ask some technical questions that a candidate should be prepared to answer. We had to interview with several people (approximately 6 people). I think they look for smart candidates that are willing to work hard.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I was recruited from Campus. There were 2 phone interviews with an HR and a Senior Manager, followed by 3 interviews onsite with managers and Senior Mangers. There was a dinner and lunch with team members as well. Just before the offer, there was a meeting with the Partner as well.