Deloitte Audit Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 22, 2017

2.8

184 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Paris (France)) in February 2017.

Interview

2 entretiens :
- RH ou opérationnel (questions basiques) + test d'anglais type TOEIC (où il faut avoir au moins 50% de bonnes réponses)
- Associé (questions techniques et d'attitude) + test comportemental

Interview Questions

• La différence entre un expert comptable et un CAC
    Qu'est-ce que l'intégration fiscale
    Quels sont les principes comptables
    Pourquoi Deloitte ?
    Pourquoi vous ?
    Détaillez vos expériences, etc...   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

it was very interactive wherein the leaders pitched in to know more about what kind of a person i am, whether a team player or not etc. They gave the group interesting questions and saw how the group came up with different views around it.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 10 years?
      why deloitte?   1 Answer

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zagreb (Croatia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Zagreb (Croatia)) in May 2013.

Interview

There were 3 rounds: Testing, Interview with HR and a couple of senior employees, Interview with partners. Also, a personality test was in between. The fist interview was relaxed and part in English and part in Croatian. The interview with partners was in English only. The first interview had a few basic accounting questions and a brain teaser.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions plus some basic accounting questions such as name the cash flow statement preparation methods (direct and indirect), name the financial statements (Income st. Balance Sheet, Cash flow st. and Notes to the statements) and some brain teasers.   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Two managers interviewed one by one. Each has 30 minutes. The first one went through my resume and the second one asked some behavior questions, such as leadership, teamwork. It seems like easy, but you need to prepare well for every question. They could see your personality from your answers.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Town (South Africa)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Cape Town (South Africa)) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process is quite in depth.
    Firstly, all interviewees are split up into groups of about 8 people. An essay topic is then given to each group and individuals are given 20 minutes to write a page about the subject.
    A group debate is then is held relating to the subject.
    After that, all interviewees are split into teams of 2 where they are given a new topic and then need to debate against one another in a panel about the subject.
    Finally, a one on one interview is held with either a partner or senior manager.
    Throughout the interview process Deloitte employees are available to chat to in between the different processes which can provide nice insight into the business.
    Although the process is tough it is done in a nurturing environment.

Interview Questions

• The subject of our essay and debate was whether big corporates should invest more money in their community.
      One on one interview questions included personal questions designed to gauge personality as well as a few questions relating to new IFRS standards.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The contracts for trainee accountants are standard contracts with no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Takes patience and stamina, and be preapred to answer the same question with next round. Senior management interview does not seem to be killing, but still come prepared. Also prepare for tests as they will show up along the hiring process

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Applied online and got invited to the office in London after a series of tests. The interview consisted of a case study followed by a competence interview.
    You can not really prepare in advance for the case study. All you can do is be prepared to think laterally about the issues faced in the case study and provide meaningful recommendations when asked. Also, the interviewer was quite helpful and assisted me when I didn't know what to say

Interview Questions

• Why audit? Why Deloitte? A project you've been involved in (spoke in detail about this one project for about 30mins of the interview)   1 Answer

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Luxembourg (Luxembourg)) in February 2016.

Interview

1st Simple Phone interview, Secondly, i did 3 test online (verbal reasoning, logical reasoning and emails managing...)all from Cut-e. Third, accounting and auditing test and finally interview with 2 partners

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blantyre (Malawi)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Blantyre (Malawi)) in October 2011.

Interview

Hiring is basically done once every year towards year end. In some instances it is done twice. The firm targets best graduating students from University of Malawi the Polytechnic. Through the Head of accountancy department the firm gets the top list of the class for interviews. The firm also considers candidates from other colleges but these candidates have to apply by themselves. Shortlisting is also done basing on the academic performance of the applicants. Experience does not matter much since the firm does its own trainings for the sucessful applicants. Interviews are done in two phases. The first phase is done by Audit managers which sees the best interviewees proceeding into second phase. The second phase interviews are done by the staff partner and HRM who make the final successful new hires list!

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to join Deloitte, what makes you stand out from the rest of the other applicants   Answer Question
    • To analyse an audit scenario an gave best approach to the scenario.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

One campus interview and an office behavioral interview. The second one is very difficult. They sent email to invite me to visit there office building. The behavioral interview took an hour long. Two interviewers interviewed me separately. They all were senior mangers. The one is white man. The other one is an Asian woman.Each one spent 30 minutes to listen to me. It was always me who were talking. They just asked me to tell more about myself and only ask few questions. I wait two weeks to receive the final result. The HR called me that they couldn't give me the offer this time.