Deloitte Audit Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Audit Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Campus recruiting followed by Office visit. Interviewed with one manager and a partner. They called me within a week to offer me a job. I was given about 3 weeks to accept the offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

It was more of a casual chat than an interview. The HR director did ask some cliched interview questions like why deloitte and tell me about yourself and general stuff like that. The interviewer also shared a lot of information about deloitte like how they are different than other big 4s in Malaysia and the kind of things that they offer to their employees. Overall the interview was fun.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about external audit? What do they exactly do ?   1 Answer
    • what are you weak at ?   1 Answer

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Mumbai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Three Rounds are conducted in the whole Interview process. One must prepare thoroughly as per the job specifications. It is good to understand the requirement from the person who has called you. Request them to keep all the rounds of the interview on the same day. Be Well Dressed. Be confident. It is just like the any other interview.

Interview Questions

• HR, Manager Round and Director Round   2 Answers

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Paris (France)) in February 2017.

Interview

2 entretiens :
    - RH ou opérationnel (questions basiques) + test d'anglais type TOEIC (où il faut avoir au moins 50% de bonnes réponses)
    - Associé (questions techniques et d'attitude) + test comportemental

Interview Questions

• La différence entre un expert comptable et un CAC
      Qu'est-ce que l'intégration fiscale
      Quels sont les principes comptables
      Pourquoi Deloitte ?
      Pourquoi vous ?
      Détaillez vos expériences, etc...

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ljubljana (Slovenia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Ljubljana (Slovenia)) in September 2016.

Interview

Everything went really fast because they change people all the time. Just usual questions, nothing special. Just show that you know something about Deloitte and auditing. You have to talk a lot and that is pretty much it.

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte in March 2014.

Interview

First found was through school career services, through the Teach for America Spring Break program. A director read through a list of basic generic interview questions, describe yourself, your experiences, behavioral questions, etc. And I asked questions about work life balance, next steps, etc. Acceptance in this program led to a fully time job interview offer my senior year. The next spring after the program, I had an interview with a partner at the firm in the new York office. They asked mainly the same questions, very relaxed I think you got the job at this point and they wanted to make sure you were sane. Very friendly and helpful, most of the interview was a conversation and we talked about the banking and securities industry, tips, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself.   2 Answers
    • What was a time you ran into a problem with management and how did you handle it?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

There are two round of interview: 1. on campus 2. in house.

At the in house interview, there are three people interviews you. It is tend to be manager and above. There should be at least one partner. Questions are mostly behavior.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your strength?   2 Answers

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Kolkata (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

There was a GD round followed by PI. The GD was quite good , in PI it was mainly a HR round with generic questions mainly professional and family background. They wanted to know details about the candidate and how well they can adjust themselves with that of the work climate.

Interview Questions

• Q. Why Deloitte? And where you see yourself in the next five years?   1 Answer

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

it was very interactive wherein the leaders pitched in to know more about what kind of a person i am, whether a team player or not etc. They gave the group interesting questions and saw how the group came up with different views around it.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 10 years?
      why deloitte?

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied via company website
    Got replied after 1 week and asked to take an online assessment ( IQ test + Analytical + English + short essay ) within 1 hour.
    After that, around 1 week being invited to an interview.

Interview Questions

• Why choose deloittle?
      Strengths & weakness?
      Share experience on how you demonstrate leadership in higher education time?