Deloitte Audit Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Audit Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through college or university. All behavioral and situation questions. The first round were two on-campus 30-minute interviews, back to back, with a partner and a senior manager. Heard back in less than a week and went to the office for the second round. The second round was similar to the first round: two 30-minute interviews back to back with two partners. One of the partners pretended to be mean. Stay calm and you shall be fine. Got the offer in one week.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in September 2015.

Interview

I heard back a week after I applied through my school, and had my first round interview on campus with two senior managers. The interview process was very casual. I then heard back the next day for an invitation to the office visit. I had two interviews with partners in the office. It took me another week before I got the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Detroit, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

2 rounds
    First round is on campus, two back to back behavioral interviews. Straight forward no trick questions
    Second round is office visit which includes a pre night social event, an office tour, a lunch with a first year and three back to back interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Irvine, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Attended Meet the Firms and was asked for an on campus interview and then asked for an in house interview. Questions were behavioral and conversational. Interviewers reviewed resume as we went along and asked some basic behavioral and informational questions.

Interview Questions

• What current events are you aware of? Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Campus recruiting followed by Office visit. Interviewed with one manager and a partner. They called me within a week to offer me a job. I was given about 3 weeks to accept the offer.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

It was on campus with two interviewers. One was a manager and one was a partner. One was more serious, the other tried to keep a comfortable environment and had more personality. At the end of the day they just want to hear your unique experience and potential to be a good employer.

Interview Questions

• Tell them about a difficult experience I had to overcome.   1 Answer

Audit Assistant Interview

Interview

Talked with HR representative, then one 45 minute phone case interview and one 45 minute behavioral interview. Both were very relaxed, the Case interviewer took time to get to know you before the start. Similarly, they pick an interviewer with a similar background as you.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Takes patience and stamina, and be preapred to answer the same question with next round. Senior management interview does not seem to be killing, but still come prepared. Also prepare for tests as they will show up along the hiring process

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I applied through school's career services. Soon after I got an email from the recruiter and I was invited to an office right away without having a phone call interview.

Interview Questions

• I interviewed with one partner and two managers, and the partner was very sharp in asking questions. She was asking questions after questions about the related topics.   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

The interview process went smoothly. Did a phone interview and got invited in-house. Interview questions were extremely straightforward so as long as you do your homework and come prepared, you'll be fine. Super fun and nice people!