Deloitte Audit Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Audit Associate Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2017

84 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I got a first round interview on campus. It focused on behavioral questions and was very conversational. My interviewer was a partner from New York office. First round interview was 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging subject you have learned at school?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Sacramento, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Mostly behavioral questions little direct focus on resume. The interviewer was swapped at the last minute due to a scheduling issue so individualized prep became useless. The interviewer felt open but disinterested.

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

Recruiter very nice and friendly. Went through a few rounds of interviews and met different levels of people. Feeling a culture that is a right fit for me. It was through a campus recruiting process. The firm brought in managers and partners for social events as well.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Two rounds interview. On campus interview first with a pre-interview dinner, then would invite you to the office if you secede in the first round. Vary laid back and all the question are behavior question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a campus interview. One partner and one manager who is also an alumni were the interviewers. The talk was pretty causal. Talk about yourself, your campus life, your hobby. Do you have any questions for me. No behavioral questions. I suppose that's the main difference between people in practice and HR, who prefer behavioral questions.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte in September 2017.

Interview

Campus interview. Two 30 minute interviews. Overall the process was simple and the questions were mostly behavioral. They ask a lot about how you work with a team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Lots of networking leading up to the career fair followed by 2 interviews. The career fair is a must and once you get an interview, you should attend pre-night. At pre-night, you get to meet your interviewers in an informal situation. The first round is followed up by a second round the following day or week.

Interview Questions

• First round was all behavioral. For example they asked questions such as, "name a time you had to lead a team..."   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Standard process through school. Make sure to attend the events sponsored by the company and make your name known to the recruiter. 2 round process with interviews at school and then in the office with a total of 4 people (director or above).

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

There are three rounds of interviews, but five individual interviews altogether. Mostly behavioral, few technical questions. The first interview was on my college campus and consisted of two professionals and myself. The second round included the recruiter and another professional at the corporate office. The final round was a full day experience which included 3 back to back 30 minute interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were faced with an ethical dilemma and how did you proceed?   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Easy and relaxed interview. Nothing out of the ordinary. Just be prepared to answer several behavioral questions. I got the interview through college recruiting. It takes about two week to hear back from the recruiter after the interview on campus.