Deloitte Audit Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Audit Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2017

65 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Standard process through school. Make sure to attend the events sponsored by the company and make your name known to the recruiter. 2 round process with interviews at school and then in the office with a total of 4 people (director or above).

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

There are three rounds of interviews, but five individual interviews altogether. Mostly behavioral, few technical questions. The first interview was on my college campus and consisted of two professionals and myself. The second round included the recruiter and another professional at the corporate office. The final round was a full day experience which included 3 back to back 30 minute interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were faced with an ethical dilemma and how did you proceed?   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Easy and relaxed interview. Nothing out of the ordinary. Just be prepared to answer several behavioral questions. I got the interview through college recruiting. It takes about two week to hear back from the recruiter after the interview on campus.

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

Three or Four rounds: online tests, a case study with a group, manager interview, and partner interview. I experienced three rounds because managers attended the whole process of our case study.

Interview Questions

• Partner Interview: Could you accept that you should often make business trips?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Jose, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Deloitte has a few "select schools" that they like to directly recruit from, and my school was not one of them. I proactively reached out to a recruiter and passed a brief phone screening. After a couple weeks, I phone interviewed with a manager from the office, and they invited me to a pre-interview social and into a "super day" all-day office interview.
    To be honest, every person that I met from the social to the interview were so friendly and positive. Even during the interview, I felt as if they genuinely cared about all of the candidates.
    It was definitely a pleasant experience and I accepted the offer!

Interview Questions

• Going over resume in detail; overall, it was very conversational and they want to get to know you as a person. Have confidence and bring your persona!   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Tallahassee, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview started with salutation, followed by a question of my previous employer, because the person interviewing me used to work for that person, and later I was asked question related to what activity I do outside of school aside from study like what I have done or achieve; something that was academia related and lastly I was asked of my work experience such what I learned, what I have done and sometimes specific details on the job I did and lastly the question was related to why I chose accouting

Associate (Audit) Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Jose, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

1st round on-campus interview: very nice and casual. Had a good conversation about my internships and my perspectives of traveling and work at the big 4.

2nd round office visit: the firm paid for flights and hotels. I spent a night there for the social event and another day for office visit and interviews. 2 back to back interviews. Generally I feel the second round is a bit tougher for Deloitte. One of the interviewers seem to nitpick my answers but I understand that they're trying to differentiate us. So be prepared for tough questions.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of you dealing with difficult team members. How did you solve the problem?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Apply online and get on campus interview. Their culture is great. Recruiter was helpful. Get a on campus interview. The interview questions are pretty standard about the teamwork and relationship building.

Interview Questions

• My teamwork experience, leadership and relationship building skills.   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte in October 2016.

Interview

Two back-to-back 30 minutes interview, one with manager, the other with the partner. The partner is quite free style, asking to go through the resume and starting the conversation randomly. The manager is more focused on the behavior questions

Interview Questions

• Give me a situation that you are trying to persuade someone   1 Answer
    • Teamwork   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Jose, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

First on campus interview lasted about 30 minutes, conversational. Then in house interview with a manager and a partner, each about 30 minutes, conversational and casual. Then we had lunch with the staff in a restaurant, everyone is super nice!

Interview Questions

• How do you balance extra curricular with school?   1 Answer