Deloitte Audit Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Audit Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Deloitte

2.7

Audit Intern Interview

Interview

Two rounds of back to back on-campus interviews, each lasted for around 30 mins. One was with a manager and one was with a partner. A lot of pre-interview and post-interview events.

Interview Questions

• very casual interview, asking questions based on my resume   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA) in October 2019.

Interview

Very easy, super behavioral. No need to know anything about audit, but nice to reference why you would choose that firm over others. Come with many questions to ask the interviewer!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Newark, NJ) in March 2019.

Interview

I had an interview at my college campus with two different individuals. Both were audit managers. They ask you a bunch about yourself and are gauging whether or not you can hold a conversation and be likable. They are also looking to see if you understand how to resolve conflicts and if you have leadership experience. If you are approved, they will let you go to the next step. In the next step, they fly you out to Texas to their massive training facility called "Deloitte University". It's a big hotel where everything is free to eat and drink. There is a buffet that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and the food itself is extremely high quality. You'll be there typically for a weekend. You will be assigned a team of multiple other potential interns that's lead by two managers that you'll be doing everything with during that weekend. Usually the days will consist of: sit through presentations, do fun teamwork games and then there's an event at night. They will have you do a really fun carnival night which is actually pretty awesome.
    During the weekend the manager is observing you to see if there are any red flags that could make you an issue to be working with in the company. So long as you are chill and don't do anything that violates social norms and don't bring up politics or religion in any discussions, you should be ok. Afterwards if you're accepted you'll get an offer.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me a time about a conflict between two team members and how you handled it".
      "Tell me about yourself"
      "Why do you want to do (Auditing/Tax/etc)"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Austin, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

I interviewed with Deloitte for the Audit Intern position in the Houston office. The interview was mainly conversational and behavioral. It was around thirty to forty-five minutes. After the interview, it took around a week or so for me to received the final offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Why do you want to work for Deloitte?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

The interview process began on campus. I received an offer to come for an office visit. I was told to book a flight and hotel. There was another interviewee in at the same time, and the staff kept asking me why I had stayed at a hotel when the other candidate had not. Felt uncomfortable during the interview. Ultimately, would not have wanted to work with those that I had interviewed with.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were straight forward, as expected. I was asked behavioral questions similar to what any of the Big 4 would ask during on campus interviews and during the office visit. The situation that came up regarding the hotel stay was the part of the interview that was the "toughest", since it put me in an awkward position.   1 Answer

Audit Intern Interview

Interview

Interview process was great. Two rounds of interviews, but both were just conversations and telling the interviewer about yourself. No set questions (not the typical behavioral questions you find on the web). You make your interview the way you want it to go.

Interview Questions

• It was conversational. Nothing unexpected or difficult.   1 Answer

Audit Intern Interview

Interview

On campus interview then office interview

Audit Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Social then interview the next day

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Princeton, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

applied through university website. had an on-campus interview with a director. later I was called for an on-site visit where I met 2 partners. Offer was communicated by one of the partners within a couple of hours after the visit.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were resume-based and behavioral. No technical questions   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Campus recruiting. Applied through University career site.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected question   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.