Deloitte Audit Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Audit Intern Interview Questions

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audit Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was held on campus. To me the interview was sort of informal. I really liked the flow of the conversation that the recruiter and I had. We basically discussed what I had on my resume and some of my strengths and weaknesses. I believe the interview lasted for about 30 minutes and then we were done.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Audit Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte in September 2012.

Interview

There is a pre-interview social the night before to meet the professionals. The staff were nice. The on-campus interview only lasted 25 min. 5 min of administration. I described myself, explain the reason why I want to go to certain location and was asked one more question before the interviewer asked me to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you have to work on a tight time schedule.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

1 interview in university then went to second round interview. The process took half a day. Consist of 2 interviews, lunch with associate and ended with a staff panelist where we can ask questions to the newly recruited associates.

Audit Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

This is only my review of the first round, I got offered an invitation to their in-office interviews which is in a few weeks. I applied through my university and had an on campus interview. The interview started off with the interviewer asking me to run through my resume briefly and describe everything one there. Once I was done with that he asked me the behavioural question below. After that was done we had a little time for small talk and then he asked if I had any questions. My initial thought was that I tanked the interview but surprisingly I got invited to the in office interview, so you never know.

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example of when you had to be a leader and help those under you reach a certain standard.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

The interview process began on campus. I received an offer to come for an office visit. I was told to book a flight and hotel. There was another interviewee in at the same time, and the staff kept asking me why I had stayed at a hotel when the other candidate had not. Felt uncomfortable during the interview. Ultimately, would not have wanted to work with those that I had interviewed with.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were straight forward, as expected. I was asked behavioral questions similar to what any of the Big 4 would ask during on campus interviews and during the office visit. The situation that came up regarding the hotel stay was the part of the interview that was the "toughest", since it put me in an awkward position.   Answer Question

Intern (Audit) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2009.

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter at a career and submitted my resume to Deloitte's career site and my campus career office. I received an invitation to interview shortly thereafter. The interview consisted of two separate 30minute interviews with two audit managers. The questions were fairly typical behavioral questions. Both interviewers were friendly and ready to answer questions about the firm.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Diego, CA).

Interview

First round interview:

They did not have much of a presence at my school as the other Big 4 firms did. They shared a waiting room with PwC, which had 4-5 greeters and Deloitte had none.

My interviewer was extremely nice and made it pretty casual. It was extremely behavioral. The behavioral questions were set up into 4 different categories which were to show your leadership skills, communication skills, and two other skills that I can't recall. There was nothing extremely tough. Very situational, "tell me about a time..." The interviewer also took brief notes about each of my answers.

Supposed to hear back within 1-2 weeks about second rounds.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a challenge you have overcome while working on a group project   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Des Moines, IA) in October 2010.

Interview

I applied for the position online at their website and at my university's database for the onsite interview. The only applicants to receive interviews were those that applied at both, not just online through the university's database. The interview was about 45 minutes, a lot of behavioral based questions, interest in accounting/audit, and then a good mix of conversation between questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult team member and how you devised a creative solution to the problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dallas, TX) in October 2009.

Interview

An audit manager form Fort Worth office interviewed me. He introduced himself then asked me a few behavior questions. He seemed very nice, and it was hard to guess what he was thinking.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (McLean, VA) in March 2011.

Interview

Mostly behavioral interview. Remember a time when...kind of questions. I would recommend coming up with canned responses in advance for all the typical questions. Time you were challenged, time you overcame adversity, time you motivated another person, etc. Also got asked what I was proudest about on my resume. That said, GPA is the most important thing to them when they look for an intern. So if you don't have an amazing GPA, you ought to consider the other firms before Deloitte as they may not give you the consideration you deserve. They are however, very nice and honest. They don't just tell you that you will play kickball and go to Lady Gaga concerts like other firms do.