Deloitte Audit Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Audit Intern Interview Questions

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Des Moines, IA) in October 2010.

Interview

I applied for the position online at their website and at my university's database for the onsite interview. The only applicants to receive interviews were those that applied at both, not just online through the university's database. The interview was about 45 minutes, a lot of behavioral based questions, interest in accounting/audit, and then a good mix of conversation between questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult team member and how you devised a creative solution to the problem.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Newark, DE) in October 2010.

Interview

It was an interview on campus. I waited for about 5 minutes to speak with the interviewer. The interview took about 30 minutes. Basic questions about behavior and situation circumstances were asked. The interview was very civil.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when a team member was not meeting expectations and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dallas, TX) in October 2009.

Interview

An audit manager form Fort Worth office interviewed me. He introduced himself then asked me a few behavior questions. He seemed very nice, and it was hard to guess what he was thinking.

Intern (Audit) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2009.

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter at a career and submitted my resume to Deloitte's career site and my campus career office. I received an invitation to interview shortly thereafter. The interview consisted of two separate 30minute interviews with two audit managers. The questions were fairly typical behavioral questions. Both interviewers were friendly and ready to answer questions about the firm.

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Auckland (New Zealand)) in March 2013.

Interview

I submitted my online application then completed personality test. Deloitte NZ does not have psychometric tests like PwC or other firms. Then I got the phone screening from HR few days later. The phone call lasted for 5 minutes, mostly all people will have the same time limit for the phone call. After 3 days an email sent from HR concluded that my application was unable to be progressed further.

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Manchester, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

Standard online testing - practice tests at assessment day are useful
    Online Etray - pretty much all information can be found on online forums; key is to be prepared as time is tight particularly for the second one
    Final interview - the next stage is the final interview with a manager at the interview you have chosen. This is a competency based interview. I found the interview to be very rigid and there was no friendly chat. The manager did not seem to have read my notes before and did not know what I was applying for and that I had travelled from a different country. However, this may not reflect all interviewers.

Audit Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

Interview

It is done via on campus recruiting. I applied online through my university's career website, and submitted both my resume and unofficial transcript. After being selected for interview on campus, Deloitte had a dinner the night before the interview. The dinner was held in a bar/restaurant and it is optional. The next day was the interview. After the interview, I got a respond from the HR person few days later.

Interview Questions

• What are your plans in the next 5 years? What about the next 10 years?   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte in September 2012.

Interview

There is a pre-interview social the night before to meet the professionals. The staff were nice. The on-campus interview only lasted 25 min. 5 min of administration. I described myself, explain the reason why I want to go to certain location and was asked one more question before the interviewer asked me to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you have to work on a tight time schedule.   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was held on campus. To me the interview was sort of informal. I really liked the flow of the conversation that the recruiter and I had. We basically discussed what I had on my resume and some of my strengths and weaknesses. I believe the interview lasted for about 30 minutes and then we were done.