Deloitte Audit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Audit Interview Questions

Interviews at Deloitte

2.8

Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in June 2015.

Interview

Process took a day. I met with 2 senior managers. they were nice, but questions were quite hard. They asked about me GPA and about my CPA. They also asked about why I choose Deloitte, why should we hire you? No technical questions asked. Why big 4? I think I met at least six people through my interviewing process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Recruited all spring semester on campus(Texas). Interviewed in early April on campus with partner & manager from nearby office, invited to office visit in Atlanta & did on campus events between first round interviews & office visit. Typical office visit for someone who started process in another state - interviewed with managers & partners, had lunch with associates & seniors, office tour, etc

Interview Questions

• Why I chose to go to my college   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

It was very laid back and mostly conversational. There were no technical questions asked. They know you aren't going to know anything as an intern and they know your audit class is nothing like the real thing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (College Park, MD) in September 2014.

Interview

Mostly behavioral interview questions, there were also a lot of questions about my interest in working at deloitte. It seemed very conversational. The interview was done on the campus of my school. I interviewed two people, one was a partner and the other was a manager

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

First round: one campus; second round: office. I didn't pass the first round. All questions are about behavioral questions, very standard and basic. No technical questions for sure. They just want to know your personality.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

Campus recruiting at my university involved a few networking and social events, and then a series of interviews. First-round interviews were conducted, and then within two weeks second-round interviews were offered to qualified candidates. The interviews were traditional, with no technical or curve-ball questions. The professionals who conducted the interviews were well-spoken and personable.

Interview Questions

• A lot of what we do in audit is team-oriented; can you describe an experience you've had working on a team?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Had a few phone interviews and three in person interviews. All behavioral questions. Overall a very laid out and smooth process. Met with a few partners and a few previous interns.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No real negotiation opportunities available.

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I applied through the university. First interview was on campus with two partners. It was very conversational. Got an offer for an office visit and met with a senior manager and a partner where I was presented with an offer for the job.

Interview Questions

• Why Deloitte? Why Audit? What other companies are you looking at? Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Portland, OR) in October 2011.

Interview

This interview was part of the on-campus public accounting internship recruiting process. Candidates attended a pre-interview dinner the night before with other candidates, interviewers, and Deloitte employees. The next day, interviews were held on campus. I arrived and two Deloitte employees interviewed me. It felt like a good cop-bad cop situation and I did not feel comfortable in this interview.

Interview Questions

• What's the craziest thing you've ever done that you wouldn't want your parents to know about?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

First round interview on campus (30 min) with senior manager. Interview was casual mostly behavorial questions.Then there was second round interview at office location (2 hrs) with 3 partners. Afterward recruiter took interviewees to lunch with several other employees.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to difficult situation? Why Deloitte? Why accounting?   Answer Question