Deloitte Audit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Audit Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.8

Audit Interview

Interview

Campus interview through career fair-- If you pass the first round interview, they will fly you to a Onsite Interview. First round is 2 senior managers and the 2nd round is one senior manager and one partner.

Interview Questions

• Can you use three words to describe yourself?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

First round interview on campus followed by second round interview in office. Interviewed by a partner in the first round and 2 partners and a manager in the second round. Recruiters were very friendly and encouraging, Deloitte really goes out of its way to sell the internship to you. Emphasis is placed on the interviewee asking insightful questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you do to identify success?
      Why are you interested in audit?
      Answer Question

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Was very basic. Simple interview questions, mostly behavioral. The interviewer mostly made it a conversation and just wanted to know about who I was. It was one on one and it was about a 30 minute interview. I had an on campus interview and wasn't asked back for an office interview.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

I interviewed on campus for an audit intern position. The interview was with a senior manager. There were a few behavioral questions and the interview was very conversational. The interviewer wants to know who you really are.

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Champaign, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

The people I talked to were incredibly friendly and personable. They made me feel so comfortable and really put me at ease. It was a very conversational interview. They asked about me and then based their questions around where the conversation went. It flowed well and went by really fast. It consisteded of two thirty minute interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

On-campus interview, two 30 mins back to back with one manager and one partner.
    Had pre-night social event and met the manager at the event.
    Very nice people. Be sure to prepare behavioral questions and practice a lot before you go. Also prepare good questions because the partner left 15 mins for me to ask questions.
    Networking and great people skills are keys.

Interview Questions

• Why audit?
      Deal with difficult team member
      Time management
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

First round is conversational interview w/ behavioral questions with a partner from Deloitte. Enjoyed the interview. About 30 mins long.
    Second round is in the office. They reimburse the money spent on flying to the office.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my campus recruiting program. In order to get selected, I had to attend many campus events, workshops, info sessions, and ultimately the CPA fair. I was selected for campus interviews and had an interview with a partner. I was selected for a 2nd round.

Previous the Super Day, we had a Social Event where we all went out to socialize in a bar (no alcoholic drinks). Super Day was fun. We had a panel for an hour or so, where we talked about the firm with mainly associates and seniors. Another hour or so, we had the office visit (keep in mind that the HQ is in the Rockefeller center in NY, so we had a few floors to visit). And after all that, I had 2 back-to-back interviews.

Both interviews were with Senior Managers that worked with the company for around 10 years. Both of them very relaxed and more like a conversation. I was able to shape the interview how I wanted. From presentation to stories, to skills, to experiences all the way to the final questions. Prepare questions, and more than 2 or 3. On my 2nd interview, because I was the last, nobody rushed me out of the office, so I ended up asking 8 questions. If I think about it, my campus interview was tougher than the infirm ones.

Overall excellent experience, met great people and looking forward to my internship.

P.S. Be strong on communication, leadership and teamwork skills. (stories and examples).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked in a team, and you had to overcome a challenge. How did you react and how did you handle it? (Encountered in both interviews in different forms, being the only canned questions asked... everything else was answered in form of a conversation).   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

On campus back to back interview. It was all behavior questions, nothing really special. I received an e-mail the second day to inform me if I made to the second round or not.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through campus, and got the on-campus interview with a managers. I heard back about the second interviews after 1 week and interview with a director and a senior manager at SF office. I really enjoyed the office however I haven't heard back from them. So that I assume I didn't get it.