Deloitte Audit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Audit Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied through my campus career center. First, there was a pre-interview dinner that included a partner, senior manager, and a few staff. I sat next to the partner and he was friendly and shared his background with us. The next day was the on-campus interview portion. We interviewed with two separate partners, 30 minutes each. The first interviewer was the partner that I sat next to at the dinner. It felt more like a formal interview, with formal interview questions. Not exactly what I had expected and it was not what I had experienced before with other firms. He also mentioned to me a few times that if I didn't get called back, that I should re-apply the following year. (that didn't make me too confident about my chances). The second interview was a lot more casual. A few weeks later, I received an email that said I had been accepted to visit the office. The office visit was a two day event. They booked us a hotel room downtown. When I arrived to the hotel, I was greeted by the recruiting coordinator and the recruiting partner. On the spot, they offered me an internship. (everyone invited to the office visit got an offer as they arrived). The first day, they took us to a brewery and got to meet a bunch of staff. Everyone from associates to partners were absolutely great people! The second day, they shuttled us to the office where there was an information session, a team building activity, office tour, and lunch with a few staff members. My overall my experience was absolutely great! I accepted the offer and can't wait to intern with Deloitte!

Interview Questions

• What made you choose accounting?   Answer Question
  • Tell me a time that you were in a leadership position   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time that you were in a pressure situation and what did you do to overcome it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

On campus interviews, then second round in the office. Lots of behavioral questions, nothing too surprising though. The key is to be confident and prepared prepared prepared. Have a big list of stories you can tell that exhibit your traits.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were in a group that wasn't working out.   1 Answer
    • Whats something you have learned from college, and what is something that disappointed you in college.   1 Answer

Audit Interview

Interview

Campus interview through career fair-- If you pass the first round interview, they will fly you to a Onsite Interview. First round is 2 senior managers and the 2nd round is one senior manager and one partner.

Interview Questions

• Can you use three words to describe yourself?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

First round interview on campus followed by second round interview in office. Interviewed by a partner in the first round and 2 partners and a manager in the second round. Recruiters were very friendly and encouraging, Deloitte really goes out of its way to sell the internship to you. Emphasis is placed on the interviewee asking insightful questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you do to identify success?
      Why are you interested in audit?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Behavioral questions, pre-interview social then in office interview. Overall good learning experience, however I personally did not feel welcomed by the interviewer. The other staff and recruiters were welcoming and kind! Still a good company to apply at.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was relatively easy. It simply consisted of a conversation about why I would be a good fit. No tricky questions were asked in particular and it was an easy going conversation about getting to know one another.

Interview Questions

• What was your hardest class?   1 Answer

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Was very basic. Simple interview questions, mostly behavioral. The interviewer mostly made it a conversation and just wanted to know about who I was. It was one on one and it was about a 30 minute interview. I had an on campus interview and wasn't asked back for an office interview.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

I interviewed on campus for an audit intern position. The interview was with a senior manager. There were a few behavioral questions and the interview was very conversational. The interviewer wants to know who you really are.

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Champaign, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

The people I talked to were incredibly friendly and personable. They made me feel so comfortable and really put me at ease. It was a very conversational interview. They asked about me and then based their questions around where the conversation went. It flowed well and went by really fast. It consisteded of two thirty minute interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

On-campus interview, two 30 mins back to back with one manager and one partner.
    Had pre-night social event and met the manager at the event.
    Very nice people. Be sure to prepare behavioral questions and practice a lot before you go. Also prepare good questions because the partner left 15 mins for me to ask questions.
    Networking and great people skills are keys.

Interview Questions

• Why audit?
      Deal with difficult team member
      Time management