Deloitte Audit Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Audit Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2017

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very smooth; at most a week or two during the whole process. After submitting my resume, they got back to me within about 2-3 days with a phone interview. The following day was the office visit for an one-on-one interview with two partners and each interview lasted approximately a half hour. The offer was in my inbox within two days after my office visit.

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation... it's the BIG 4.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The first screening process mainly takes place at campus recruiting interview. If selected at the campus recruiting interview, you will be asked to come to an office visit where you will be interviewed by two or three managers/partners.

Interview Questions

• Not much technical questions. The hardest is to prove yourself to qualify as an audit staff based on your values and past experiences.   Answer Question

Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2015.

Interview

Submitted my CV through former employee. Then I had a couple of interviews with two different partners. The overal process was pretty quick and I got the offer within two months.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest challenge in your work and how did you go about it?   Answer Question

Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mohali, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Mohali, Punjab (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

It was a campus interview at mohali during Oct 2014,, process was first hr then technical 1 & 2 and then selection. It was a good experience. I found my weakness there.

Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johannesburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Johannesburg (South Africa)) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview by current audit manager then audit partner. Interview involves an assessment of your "fit" as well as technical capabilities. Interview had both elements which were focused on equally. Industry specific knowledge was assessed for the technical assessment as well as financial accounting knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What are the different levels of IFRS 7 disclosure
      How have you dealt with a recent conflict between your colleagues/seniors
      Answer Question

Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (London, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

three levels, central HR interview, director / partner interview and finally lead partner/ senior director review. hr interview seemed like a formality but the nest two interviews had a bit of technical questions that were challenging. they ask about stuff you have done before ie handling difficulties in the work place and meeting deadlines, etc

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my career journey from when i first started in audit to how I got to move from one industry to another. as i said hr interview seemed like a formality but the nest two interviews had a bit of technical questions that were challenging. they ask about stuff you have done before ie handling difficulties in the work place and meeting deadlines, etc   1 Answer

Audit Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

application, 1st interview, 2nd interview, 3rd interview

Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Melbourne (Australia)) in January 2014.

Interview

The HR manager was very friendly and responsive. The first round of interview was with HR which was followed by a partner interview. Both focussed on past experiences and did not involve technical questions. There were also some personality questions. Overall, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?   1 Answer

Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2013.

Interview

A phone interview with the HR personnel as well as the staffing partner. The hiring was decided the next day with the offer letter arriving within a week from the phone interview. The interview covered the details of my role in my previous company i.e. size of company audited and size of team managed. There were also technical questions on audits of financial institutions.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions on audits of financial institutions.   Answer Question

Audit Manager Interview

Interview

Not hard questions but questions on previous career.