Deloitte Audit Senior Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Audit Senior Interview Questions

Interviews at Deloitte

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a Deloitte recruiter to interview for an audit senior position out of state. This local office had an immediate need for experienced professionals. The firm flew me to their local office where I interviewed with a senior manager and two partners. These discussions consisted largely of my background and previous experience and the nature of the immediate need for experienced professionals.

Interview Questions

• - What is your previous background/experience in public accounting?
    - What is your previous experience with internal controls/SOX work?
    - What is your previous experience with SEC filings?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Audit Senior Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Usually they do a lot of in-campus recruiting. Lately, they started using their online pool of resumes and referrals. Basic usual interview questions with a Senior Manager. If you make a good impression you get interviewed by a Partner. The pressure lies in getting into the best/biggest most prestigious firm. Not really a difficult one.

Interview Questions

• Describe previous experiences
      Strengths/Weaknesses
      What career goals do you have
      Plans on taking the CPA exam   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dallas, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Good process, easy questions and very casual conversational like format. Managers and partners are very friendly and do not try to intimidate the candidates. Usually you go through an interview with a manager/senior manager and if moved on through the process then you go through an interview with a partner. Process is usually 2 weeks long at a minimum and it is led by recruiters within the firm, depending on the form of application.

Interview Questions

• Non-technical questions such as tell me about your self, why do you want to work for Deloitte, etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Audit Senior Interview

Interview

Usually two rounds: 1 round of on campus interview and 1 round of office visit which consists of multiple interviews. The whole interview process can take two weeks to a month. Mostly behavioral questions, focusing on your educational/professional experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2018.

Interview

Quite well designed, the interview was in two phases. One was on call HR question round & the other was one-on-one with partner & senior manager at Deloitte LA office.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience areas of auditing   1 Answer

Audit Senior Interview

Interview

Excellent experience. The hiring manager asked you several questions and provided information about the position. Questions like Why you want to work in Deloitte? What makes you qualified to the position?

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work in Deloitte? What makes you qualified to the position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

The recruiters with Deloitte seem very nice and are very responsive and quick with the whole job interview process. I had a phone interview with the recruiter...basic background questions, talked about the firm a little, and some other bs. The in-person interview, I met with two partners. One was in the insurance industry, the other was in the private equity/hedge fund industry. Both interviews went well, according to my point of view. One of the partners (private equity/hedge fund) said that I had a "99% chance of getting an offer". Fast forward 2 days, I got a call from the recruiter stating that I did not get an offer. I asked her why, and she told me that they "interviewed other candidates and felt that they were better suited for the role". (Just to let you know, I'm from a small/local public accounting firm, so some of the skills that I stated during the interview process might not have been relevant to the applied position.)

Interview Questions

• Take me through the whole audit process your current firm performs and what is your function in that process.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

I had an interview with HR sepcialist and manager. My resume was sent to HR manager and after interview was accepted by manager. The HR specilist conducted 30 minutes phone interview asking me about myself and my working experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you used your own experinece for solving problem.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (South Bend, IN) in September 2009.

Interview

Typically done at a younger age, either through on campus hirings or after having completed an internship. Internship interviews consisted of multiple rounds with senior managers and partners.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were unable to do something on your own and had to rely on your network to solve a problem   Answer Question

Audit Senior Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

2 interviews, one with HR personnel and the other with a partner.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation was accepted