Deloitte Audit Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Audit Staff Interview Questions

Updated Feb 6, 2017

2.9

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Applied through university career website and had an on campus interview. they would have someone outside the interview room to welcome and do warm up. And the interview started with asking question in the resume and then asked several behaviour questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you have conflict with your team member   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Senario and case study, must show analytical skills and apply theory to provide strategic options. Gave me 30 min to evaluate case then present on issues and recommendations to the company I order to address these issues.

Pay rate

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pretoria, Gauteng (South Africa)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Pretoria, Gauteng (South Africa)) in September 2011.

Interview

Great people and work culture.

Process divided into 3 steps
    1. Skills test
    2. Discussion
    3. 1 on 1 interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Initial communication was by email to schedule an interview in person in Los Angeles, about two weeks in advance. Interview itself began with all candidates on that particular day being gathered in a conference room for a presentation and Q&A with managers. Each candidate was subsequently interviewed by three individual superiors (partners, managers, etc) each lasting about 30 minutes a piece. Questions were typical and generic - What draws you to the profession, Leadership experience, favorite college course, etc. All in all a present and professional experience.

Was called a few weeks later to be given the unfortunate news, but not many organizations would give phone calls like that. Most send out an unprofessional generic email. I appreciated the phone call at least.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have faced adversity in a team environment.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I applied as a college senior majoring in accounting to the Big 4 firms. My interview with Deloitte was the most difficult, most structured of the 4. The interview was structured with "what-if" and "tell me about a time" scenarios, such as "Tell me about a time when you were working on a team and the team was not cooperating. What did you do to fix the situation?" All questions were formed this way.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about your biggest weakness." Make sure to turn your weakness into a strength!   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in April 2009.

Interview

HR were efficient to respond to questions, but slow to process the actual application.
    Interview was at Deloitte offices, consisting of 1st Manager review, being competency based, and 2nd Partner review, being more general, but focused on communication skills and commercial awareness.
    Ultimate outcome was delivered within one week of partner interview.

Interview Questions

• Give me your understanding of the importance of the audit profession in today's environment.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

Get the opportunity on campus. Interviewed by two partners one from NY one from Chicago. Each interview is 30 minutes. All questions are behavior. Partners are extremely nice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA) in April 2011.

Interview

The campus recruiter reached out to me to schedule a phone interview. The interview lasted about 15-20 minutes. She then reached out to me within a week to schedule a face-to-face interview. I met with a senior manager and a partner for about 20 minutes each.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hartford, CT) in February 2010.

Interview

very nice people. interview questions were intense. must be prepared for interview. The work culture seemed great. behavioral questions.

Audit Staff Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in November 2007.

Interview

submitted resume through career services at university, got a call a week later that i had been picked for on -campus interview. a week later i had two interviews with two different people on the same day, half hour each. was mostly just casual conversation about who i was and what i wanted to do, no situation questions were asked. but i kind of knew the people from going to prior recruiting events that the company put on, so it was more comfortable. i was called back for an office visit a week later, had dinner with staff the night before, interviewed with two managers, and a partner, had lunch with staff, everything was nice. later that day, the partner provided me with the offer letter. i had to return by a certain date and decline all other offers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing, everything is set in stone. you can negotiate where you want to end up working, but don't tell them that you want to move from the outset