Deloitte Audit Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 15, 2017

2.9

129 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audit Staff Interview

Interview

I dropped my resume through my university's online recruiting system and was contacted for a first round interview. There was a pre-interview dinner the night prior the interview that gives you an opportunity to meet your interviewers and talk to them in a more informal setting before the actual interview. The first round consisted of two back-to-back interviews, one with a senior manager and the other with a partner. The questions were all behavioral and it was a pretty relaxed conversation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an experience on your resume that makes you stand out from the other applicants.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Audit Staff Interview

Interview

Started out with On Campus Interview, All behavioral questions.
    Then got invited to an office visit. 3 interviews, some behavioral questions and just random conversational questions. Second round is all about getting to know you and seeing if you are a good fit for the firm. Try to be genuine instead of giving them what you think they want to hear.

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

On campus interview, and then it was the in-house second interview. Three interviews back to back and then lunch with seniors and associates.

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

First round:hv a case study abt how to improve the prospect of the firm , with a lot of basic information provided

Audit Staff Interview

Interview

The first round interview was on campus and consisted of two interviews. I had the interview with a partner and senior manager. The interviewers were nice and they asked basic behavior questions. They asked me to introduce myself first and asked questions about my background. It was not hard.

Audit Staff Interview

Interview

On campus interview was with two different people. Both appeared stressed out and unhappy. Didn't respond to my answers or provide insight, just moved on to the next question. I did not get a good feel from the on campus interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Deloitte.   1 Answer

Audit Staff Interview

Interview

1 hour interview, with 2 Senior Manager. All behavioral questions.1) Give an example of a situation in which you had troubles in a group and how did you deal with it? 2) Describe a time when you were unable to complete a task assigned to you 3) What qualities do you think a good leader should have? Describe your leadership experience

Audit Staff Interview

Interview

First round is two 30min back to back interview. Second round is the office visit. You will be interviewed by a senior manager and a partner. Tough questions! Result will be around a week depending on your choice of location.

Audit Staff Interview

Interview

Be prepared to answer behavioral questions in the campus and office interview. They have a sheet of behavioral questions they will ask you. However, very willing to just get those out of the way if the interview is going well

Audit Staff Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in January 2015.

Interview

College recruiter reached out to me because she had gotten my resume from a business conference I attended
    I spoke with 2 recruiters then had a phone interview. The interview was very relaxed no situational questions only resume review and tell me about yourself.....
    Then I got invited to the Nashville office where I interviewed with 3 people back to back 30 minute interviews. All pretty much the same. Very conversation based. Only a few basic questions the rest was getting to know you to see how well you would fit into the company.

Interview Questions

• Why Deloitte? Why you chose accounting? Why audit? Make sure you know what you want to specialize in.   Answer Question