Deloitte Audit Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Audit Staff Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Omaha, NE) in October 2013.

Interview

Range of different questions, how I would handle situations, etc. Didn't dive deep into technical knowledge, more just getting a feel for who you are. Wanted to understand why audit vs. Tax vs. ERS. That is an important question for the interview. If they don't have a need or if you are not interested in the local office, it can make things more difficult.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

If your resume gets you in the door, it is now about selling yourself, not your knowledge. I would describe the process as "easy" when compared to interview process at financial firms. They were not trying to trick me or gauge my technical knowledge, but rather get to know me and whether I would be a good fit for the company and the office. The main question we would ask ourselves when interviewing a potential employee is, "would they get along with our team / culture?"

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Deloitte over other Big 4 firms?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

On the site interview, I had two interviews, one with partner and the other with senior manager. After that, we met 10ish people who were in 2nd year to 4th year in Deloitte. it was more casual than interviews but still talked about the company and asking questions

Interview Questions

• how do you react to feedback? any getting feedback experience?   2 Answers

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in September 2013.

Interview

It was only one round and I did it through skype. It was really straight forward and easy. There is usually a partner and a senior management involved. They were both really nice and it feels more like chatting instead of actual interviewing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through college, submitted resume and was then notified for interview. There were two rounds, one on campus with an alumni (partner), and one later in office with a senior partner and then with a manager.

Interview Questions

• Q: Are you interviewing with other companies right now, explain your previous experience, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied via my career portal and was invited to an on-campus interview.
     First round interview was on campus with a manager. The interview consisted of him walking through my resume and was pretty conversational. The following week, I was invited to an Office interview in San Francisco.
    We had a pre-interview social the night before. Applicants were assigned "Buddies" who guided them through the process.The actual second interview consisted of two 30 minute back-to-back interviews. One with a senior manager and another with a partner. Both interviews were quite casual and conversational. The senior manager asked a few behavioral questions to see if the applicant has Deloitte's core competencies (Communication, leadership, problem solving, etc..) These competencies can be found on Deloitte's website. After the interviews, associates took us to lunch at a nearby restaurant. Overall, the interview experience was good and the professionals I met were friendly.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
      Why Audit?
      Why Deloitte?
      Describe a time where you asked for feedback? (Question similiar to this)
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (East Lansing, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process is relaxing and conversational. I've got 2 interviewers and approximately 30-45mins with each of the interviewer. In the beginning, they will ask me to introduce myself and tell them the reason for applying for this position. After that, they will share their experience with the company, and leave most of the time for Q&A.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Houston, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

The steps are;
    HR interview, - generally over the phone in order to see if you are able to talk with another person over the phone professionally
    Manager interview - skill based conversations more in debt
    Partner interview - final assessment
    Internship evaluation (if applicable)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Eugene, OR) in October 2016.

Interview

i only got and the first round of interview. interver is very nice and friendly,but so many questions for the first round. You need to get prepared before it. Also, it takes 30 minutes but the tax interview is 1hour.

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Applied through university career website and had an on campus interview. they would have someone outside the interview room to welcome and do warm up. And the interview started with asking question in the resume and then asked several behaviour questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you have conflict with your team member   Answer Question