Deloitte Audit Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 10, 2017

2.9

132 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audit Staff Interview

Interview

Be prepared to answer behavioral questions in the campus and office interview. They have a sheet of behavioral questions they will ask you. However, very willing to just get those out of the way if the interview is going well

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Audit Staff Interview

Interview

1 hour interview, with 2 Senior Manager. All behavioral questions.1) Give an example of a situation in which you had troubles in a group and how did you deal with it? 2) Describe a time when you were unable to complete a task assigned to you 3) What qualities do you think a good leader should have? Describe your leadership experience

Audit Staff Interview

Interview

First round is two 30min back to back interview. Second round is the office visit. You will be interviewed by a senior manager and a partner. Tough questions! Result will be around a week depending on your choice of location.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Networked with a HR, and then had a phone interview. More conversational, just talk about preference and current status. One weeks later got invited to onsite interview in NY office. Had two 30 minutes interview with audit partners. The interviews are really laid back. Just went over my resume and talked about some points that the interviewers interested about. In the evening, had a social event with the current employees. After one week got the offer.

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

Interview

Applied through Campus Recruiting. First round was on-campus with a partner. Asked Behavioral questions like team work, leadership experience. Second Round was on-site with 15+ other interviewee. Had 3 interviews with partner, director, manager. All behavioral. a panel with senior staff and then taken to lunch 3 senior staff. interview was very conversational but the first interviewer seemed very impatient.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Had one on campus interview and was invited for an office visit. Also had a pre interview dinner. Very relaxed. Two interviews at office. Very behavioral, also discussed resume in detail. Questions were easy nothing really caught me off guard.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were behavioral, also covered my resume in detail. Very relaxed.   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

Interview

They had one large group interview for all of the people applying for the internship program and audit associate job. They grouped all of us together. We had a dinner on Thursday night were you just got to mingle and get to know everyone - both the people interviewing and people who work there. Then on Friday we had basically an all day interview with included a presentation, interviews with three different employees, and lunch with your group. The interview process was very well done and very fun. It allowed you to get a great feel for the culture there. It was a very thorough interview.

Interview Questions

• A few behavioral questions where I had to name the problem, what I did to solve the problem, and then the consequences of the actions I took.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied throuh college. Networking event the night before the interview. Two face to face interviews with partners. First interview behavioral questions and review of resume. Second interview informal conversation about my habies and previous experience. I received an offer 2 days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a group project you had at work and things did not go as you expected. What did you do to fix things?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no room for salary negotiation since it was an entry level.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Submitted resume through the company's website or campus recruiting event. Met three interviewers during office visit. Was asked preferred location, function, and etc. Received an oral offer next day of the interview.

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

Interview

Came to school for meet and greet, did interviews on campus, and flew people out for interviews in NYC. The partners who interview students for the staff positions are friendly and talkative, and generally look to find people who are both competent and enjoyable to be around since audit teams spend a lot of time together.

Interview Questions

• Explain why you want to go into auditing.   1 Answer