Deloitte Audit Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 15, 2017

2.9

129 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte in September 2014.

Interview

On campus application. Very important to meet recruiter(s) throughout the process whenever on campus. Pre-night was very casual and laid back, be sure to talk to your interviewer. Interview was back-to-back 30 minutes each with different managers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Application

Interview

Applied through campus career website.
    There is an on-campus interview after resume selection.
    The interviewer is nice and conversational.
    She first went through my resume, asked me my internship experiences and then asked a few behavior questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Portland, OR) in September 2014.

Interview

Originally, I applied through my university. They took me in two separate rooms. In one room, I met with a senior manager. The next room, I met with the audit director. However, the director was rude and spent part of his time on his smartphone.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Richmond, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

Went in a lil nervous but the interviewers are very friendly. They make you feel very comfortable. Second yr associates took us out to lunch after the interview. Casual conversation during lunch.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Columbus, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

It's good.There are two people, one partner and one senior manager. Always behavioral question. It is good for domestic student. It is 30 minutes long and 5 questions in total. Do not be nervous and please stands out. You should get well prepared for your personal experience.

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte in July 2014.

Interview

Office interview was very casual and just a nice meet-and-great. Had a great time. They took me out to eat at a local restaurant and treated me very well.

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

The interviewers were really nice. I interviewed with two managers and one partner. They asked behavior question. They want to really know you and see if you will be a fit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about time that you had to deal with a difficult client?   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Interview

The first round interview was on campus and consisted of two interviews. I had the interview with a partner and senior manager. The interviewers were nice and they asked basic behavior questions. They asked me to introduce myself first and asked questions about my background. It was not hard.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Tampa, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

Recruited out of college, many interview but plenty of opportunity to get to know the staff. The interviews were not too difficult. They really just want to get to know you to see if you'll be a fit in the office

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Jose, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Smooth and organized interview process. Interviewed with 3 managers/partners for 30 min each. All 3 interviews were conversation based and the interviewers were very down-to-earth and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to talk about myself and why I want to work at Deloitte. I was also asked questions regarding my prior job experiences.   Answer Question