Deloitte BTA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 16, 2017

3.1

63 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

BTA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

They contact you for an on campus interview, they schedule it very quickly, immediately contact you for a second round interview if you make it then it takes about a week or so to hear back for the final result

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite piece of modern technology   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

1st round (on campus): behavioral + case
    2nd round (Deloitte): BTA case analysis
    The case interview is very different from other consulting firm, so make sure you not only understand the model of how to answer the questions, but in detail why and how.

Interview Questions

• BTA case: if you have two weeks to go to Mexico to integrate the systems. How would you schedule the meetings, who will you talk to, and why?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

Three 30 Minute Interviews. 2 Case, 1 Behavioral. Standard case interview, prepped through online guide available on Deloitte's website as well as cases available on other Big 3 Consulting sites. Behavioral was standard as well, no curve balls.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do for fun?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Charlotte, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Two rounds of initial phase. One case interview and another with HR. Case interview is one to one. Interviewer was reading a case and after brief break asking questions on that part.At some point he is pushing us to get yes or no response. Initially he was reading the case bit fast and it is difficult to keep the facts of the case in mind.

BTA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte in October 2016.

Interview

There were two interview rounds first (behavioral and case). Both were easy. Then second round is geared towards the track you choose (data, development or process). The reason why I hated their interview process is that they give you any track they feel like at random. I chose the process track but ended up giving the development track which was a major reason of me not doing well. I feel the interview process is very unfair.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

I received my invitation for an interview, and had the interview within a week. The first round consisted of a 30 minute behavioral, then a 30 minute case study. The behavioral was very easy; basic questions were asked. The case study was a bit more challenging, but if you understand the SDLC and implementation strategies, then you'll definitely be prepared for it.

I got called back for the second round a few days later, and went into the office to get interviewed. I had a great experience; the interviewer made the process very conversational.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had difficulty working with a team member.   Answer Question

BTA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte in September 2015.

Interview

They were recruiting a lot on my campus and it was a lot of open info sessions and interview preparation type meetings. They were very helpful in the interview. The first round of interview was a case interview then you met with another employee to conduct your behavioral interview. Second round was just the case interview.

Interview Questions

• When did you fail at something?   1 Answer

BTA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

The first day included a case interview and behavioral. If you get picked for a second interview it was a longer case interview and the interviewer goes over your resume a little more in depth

Interview Questions

• For they case interviews they usually ask whether a custom built system or off the shelf solution would be best for the client   1 Answer

BTA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Overall the interview process was very thorough and the individuals I spoke with were very approachable and genuinely interested in providing the opportunity for mutual learning between the candidate and the company. The interview process took place on campus and consisted of two rounds. All candidates asked to interview had a 30 min behavioral interview and then a 30 min case interview. Candidates who were called back to do a second round of interviews had again a 30 min behavioral interview and a 30 min case interview. I had a lot of fun with the cases and it was great to prepare with the online materials that Deloitte posts. The behavioral interview was very straightforward. I know many career counselors recommend Case in Point to prepare, however I did not feel like that was useful.

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Charlottesville, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

First round: one case interview, one behavioral interview (25 min each). Second round: one case interview (45 min). The case interview for the BTA role was a pretty straightforward systems integration problem. The interview is heavily interviewer led and the case is very technical, does not require too much of a framework. Definitely memorize the SDLC on the website Deloitte gives you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your biggest accomplishment from before college?   Answer Question