Deloitte BTA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte BTA Interview Questions

Interviews at Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

I received my invitation for an interview, and had the interview within a week. The first round consisted of a 30 minute behavioral, then a 30 minute case study. The behavioral was very easy; basic questions were asked. The case study was a bit more challenging, but if you understand the SDLC and implementation strategies, then you'll definitely be prepared for it.

I got called back for the second round a few days later, and went into the office to get interviewed. I had a great experience; the interviewer made the process very conversational.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had difficulty working with a team member.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Charlottesville, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

First round: one case interview, one behavioral interview (25 min each). Second round: one case interview (45 min). The case interview for the BTA role was a pretty straightforward systems integration problem. The interview is heavily interviewer led and the case is very technical, does not require too much of a framework. Definitely memorize the SDLC on the website Deloitte gives you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your biggest accomplishment from before college?   Answer Question

BTA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte in November 2011.

Interview

Was a good overall process with balancing between technical expertise and personal skills. The process is a mult-round process culminating with a few hours in the actual office for which you will work. It was somewhat intimidating as a young person but Deloitte tries to put nerves at ease by having young greeters that meet with you upon arrival and talk with you when you wait for your interview slot.

BTA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

The first day included a case interview and behavioral. If you get picked for a second interview it was a longer case interview and the interviewer goes over your resume a little more in depth

Interview Questions

• For they case interviews they usually ask whether a custom built system or off the shelf solution would be best for the client   1 Answer

BTA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Overall the interview process was very thorough and the individuals I spoke with were very approachable and genuinely interested in providing the opportunity for mutual learning between the candidate and the company. The interview process took place on campus and consisted of two rounds. All candidates asked to interview had a 30 min behavioral interview and then a 30 min case interview. Candidates who were called back to do a second round of interviews had again a 30 min behavioral interview and a 30 min case interview. I had a lot of fun with the cases and it was great to prepare with the online materials that Deloitte posts. The behavioral interview was very straightforward. I know many career counselors recommend Case in Point to prepare, however I did not feel like that was useful.

BTA Interview

Application

I interviewed at Deloitte in September 2014.

Interview

Seemed like a great company. The interview process, while probably not as intense as, say, BCG or Bain, was pleasant, and they do two rounds. A case and behavioral on day one, and a case on day two. Not too bad, the online cases are very representative of what their cases look like.

Interview Questions

• A hospital is setting up an e-records system, what are some of the considerations they should take into account?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in September 2009.

Interview

Interview process was very fast. First round was an hour (1 case and 1 behavioral) and they call you on the same day informing if you made it to the next round. Second round was a case. The cases were both very technical, so be prepared for something with a technology spin.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Durham, NC) in October 2009.

Interview

After the submission of resume through career services, slected candidates were called in for first round.First round was mainly behavioral and a technical case.Candidates selected further were called in for second round which was again behavioral.

Decision was conveyed to the selected candidates after a week.

BTA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Usually start with a phone screening. Next is a behavioral interview followed by a case interview. to understand who you would respond to certain business scenarios. The process can take a few weeks.

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Phila, PA) in February 2018.

Interview

The process was standardized across all schools , majors, etc. There was an emphasis on attending info sessions and one on one meetings with current analysts. The interviews themselves focus on the approach to problem solving and not the answers themselves.

Interview Questions

• Q: What experience, perspective, or academic background do you bring to this role that would be invaluable to the firm?   1 Answer