Deloitte Interview Questions in Birmingham, England | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 8, 2017

3.4

Risk Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Birmingham, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Hiring process consisted of online application, online game, online test and then invitation to an interview. Both interviewers were very friendly and the environment was relaxed.

1) First Round Interview - Included a timed simple case study followed by multiple questions on the study. The interviewer who was a manager then followed to ask me motivational questions on why Deloitte and why Risk. I was also asked to talk about a project in detail.

2) Partner Interview - Presented a 5 minute presentation on a given topic. Was then asked a number of general and motivational questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why your degree, why your University?   1 Answer

Transactions Advisory - Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Birmingham, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

I had two interviews, the second was contingent on passing the first. First was with the Partner and then the second was a two hour 'case study' style interview. The first interview was with the Partner and he genuinely seemed interested in me. He asked me questions about me, answered questions I had about him and left me feeling really warm about Deloitte. I didn't actually want the job before that but he made me feel positive. The second interview was very much as expected - a formal 2 hour case study on a healthcare business, which IMHO, didn't really show a thing about what I could offer them. I was unsuccessful in the case study, which is fair enough, but I left the process with a good feeling about Deloitte, despite not getting the job.

Interview Questions

• Not really formal interview questions as such. More generic ones such as why I wanted to work for Deloitte. Why that particular service line etc.   Answer Question

Graduate Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Birmingham, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

Online application followed by a numerical and verbal reasoning test. If successful you have to take part in 2 interviews. The first an interview with a manager, you have a case study with 30 minutes to read through all the information - I suggest go through the information very quickly and take notes of the important information. DO NOT forget to make some calculations such as the net profit margin. Then an interview where you describe in detail one project you took part in which you found challenging or did well in, followed by some questions. Then a partner interview with a presentation.

Audit Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Birmingham, England (UK)) in June 2011.

Interview

First is 3 computer based exams to test maths and reasoning and thinking skills,then a telephone interview, then a impenitent based interview with a manager where they assess you against deloittes core competencies then there is a case study that you read and get quizzed on and then finally a partner interview where they assess whether you have what it tskes

Risk Consulting Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Birmingham, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

I first did a verbal and numerical test and submitted the application form. I was progressed to the first interview. During the interview there was a case study. Case study was about a company making a loss and I was supposed to prepare a brief for my team and have suggestions on what the company could do. I was also supposed to decide whether the company should expand overseas.