Deloitte Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

Deloitte Interview Questions in Boston, MA

Updated May 24, 2017

Business Technology Analyst Summer Scholar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

2 rounds of interview: 1st round- A 30-minute behavioral interview and a 30-minute business case interview. 2nd round- A 45-minute business case interview. First business case interview was relatively easy, and the behavioral interview was conversational and very relaxed. The 2nd round business case interview required more thinking and analyzation. Be prepared to be wrong at times.

Interview Questions

• What's the newest technology trend that you see growing into something huge in the next 5-10 years?   1 Answer
    • Tell me a time when you were in a disagreement with your manager and how did you approach this situation.   1 Answer
    • Do you know the agile and waterfall approach?   1 Answer

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through my university. First round of interviews was 1 - 30 min behavioral and 1 - 30 min case. They called me that night and scheduled a second round for the next morning in the office. It was a 45 min case. Received the offer the following Friday.

Interview Questions

• Show me an app on your phone and explain how it works.   2 Answers

International Women's Day Conference Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process was easy and quick. It was a conversational interview - where questions were based on resume and my involvement in school. Not really behavioral questions either. At the end of the process, the interviewer was very nice and answered any questions that I had. She also told me a little more about the program in general and shared her experiences.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself and what you do on campus.   1 Answer

Summer Associate AAM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

First there were two back to back phone interviews, one was behavioral and another was a case study. After this I was selected for the on-site interview in Boston. Again there were two interviews of the same type.

Both my on-site interviews went well but I did not hear back from the company after that. I was expected to know the result by the following week but the HR did not respond at all. I followed up more than twice and got the same reply saying that the team was working on making the decision. It is highly unprofessional from the company with such reputation to not inform the decision to the candidate.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

Invitation to second round interview communicated the same day of 1st interview (around 8 pm)
    1st interview: 30 min behavioral + 30 min case
    2nd interview: 90 min group case (discuss how to approach the problem as a group and then each person has an individual assignment. Do final recommendation as a group). After that, two 30 min cases interview with some behavioral.
    Offer announced a week after 2nd round.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA).

Interview

It was a back-to-back behavioral interview, which was conducted on campus. There was a pre-night event before the interview date. My interviewer wasn't there that night, but it was still a good opportunity to meet the employers and know more about the company culture.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time when I worked within a team.
      Many questions are focused on my resume, so as long as you are free to talk about the previous experience, you are in good shape.
      Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

A 30 minute screening call. Then 2 30 minute in office interview. They were very nice. Took a while to hear back. Ask very simple personality question, and basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had a problem in a group.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Started off with a recruiter reaching out, then a phone interview a week later. Then flown out to Boston for on site which consisted of a Q&A, a panel, a tour, and two behavioral interviews with a manager and a partner. Heard back about a week later about an offer.

Interview Questions

• What sort of experience do you have with data?   1 Answer

Advisory Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through my university and was emailed to schedule two 30 minute phone interviews with two managers. A couple of days after the phone interview, I received a call informing me that I was invited to an on-site interview in Boston. Interview at Boston consisted again of two 30 minute behavioral interviews. Most questions were easy and expected but unfortunately, did not result in an offer. I was a little disappointed with how the interviews were entirely behavioral in nature. Behavioral interviews are biased and may not be the most effective strategy but it is what it is. For what it's worth, the entire process was very organized and the recruiters were always prompt and helpful.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, Why consulting?, Tell me about a time when you worked in a group, Tell me about a time when you were involved in knowledge transfer, Tell me about your favorite professional experience so far   1 Answer

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

The super day in the boston office is nice. two back to back interview with partners and coffee chat with staffs. The staffs are helpful and we take a tour of the office.