Deloitte Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 14, 2017

3.1

334 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I completed first round of case and behavioral interview with a data sheet review prior to the case, and then final round was a group case and one individual case. There was a very fast turn around with notifications either the night after the interview or the next day. Really enjoyed all the people I interacted with and the case opportunities

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to deliver a difficult message   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews before an offer. Behavioral and case interviews in the first round and the second round was a more qualitative case and a group case interview with other applicants

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte in September 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for the Business Analyst position at Strategy & Operation practice. I applied via school and did first-round on-campus interview. It was half case haf behavioral. Before the case interview, we received some data to review and the questions were later presented orally by the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Whether to enter the market   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Campus hire - 2 back to back interviews on campus - behavioral and case. 2nd round - office interview.
    Group case, individual case, and behavioral.
    Not expected to have previous consulting experience - looking for interest, drive, etc.
    Group case - not as intimidating as expected. Everyone was collaborative (although that was just my experience)

Interview Questions

• Why this specific area of consulting (human capital, rewards).   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Interview was what I expected. I applied online in September and interviewed a month later. I received an offer in November. Interview was not easy but they did not try to trick me in any way.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

One Skype interview first and one week later got an on -site interview. The on-site interview was with behavioral interview in the morning and technical interview in the afternoon in LA. I went there one day before the on-site interview and hotel cost was covered. There was also a Welcome Cocktails & Networking Dinner, not sure if this was part of the interview also..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a hold queue. It shows all the callers who wait for a recruiter to answer questions and hopefully receive a positive response. The process was very organized but their were few recruiters for the overwhelming response.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

New analyst programme in technology, they have a few rounds of interview, starting with basic HR, meet a few managers and then a case based interview. If all goes well, meet the Partner which means you are almost selected

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, NE) in February 2017.

Interview

Difficult but positive. Interviewers were polite and attentive. Did all 3 interviews on the phone. Go to their website to look for the case interviews if you are interviewing for Federal Strategy and Operations, you will find it very helpful.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was facilitated by a recruiter and was very smooth. I had two rounds of interviews, both on the phone, both two-30 minute interviews (one behavioral, one case). The behavioral interview was situated as a conversation based primarily off of your resume and experiences outside of what is on your resume. The case depended upon what branch of Deloitte you applied for, and typically reflects a real case Deloitte was a part of.