Deloitte Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2017

3.1

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

New analyst programme in technology, they have a few rounds of interview, starting with basic HR, meet a few managers and then a case based interview. If all goes well, meet the Partner which means you are almost selected

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, NE) in February 2017.

Interview

Difficult but positive. Interviewers were polite and attentive. Did all 3 interviews on the phone. Go to their website to look for the case interviews if you are interviewing for Federal Strategy and Operations, you will find it very helpful.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was facilitated by a recruiter and was very smooth. I had two rounds of interviews, both on the phone, both two-30 minute interviews (one behavioral, one case). The behavioral interview was situated as a conversation based primarily off of your resume and experiences outside of what is on your resume. The case depended upon what branch of Deloitte you applied for, and typically reflects a real case Deloitte was a part of.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte in October 2016.

Interview

I go to a school where Deloitte heavily recruits, so I've been talking to them since my first year of college. Applied for the Commercial S&O internship last year, didn't even get interviewed, but then got invited to 3 invite-only recruiting events for the full-time interviews. Basically if you're not getting invited to these things, you won't get interviewed.

The interview process consists of a round on campus (1 behavioral and 1 case), if they like you then they'll notify you that night if you're invited for the final round which takes place the next day (1 hour long case). For the first round, the behavioral was super standard, and the case was a lot easier than I expected. It was similar to a market entry case you'd find in Case in Point, but a lot less complex. The math was just multiplying some easy percentages. The interviewers were very engaging, and I left thinking I aced both portions. However, I was not invited for the next round, which I'm still confused about but whatever. It is what it is.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about yourself?" Then they asked about my most recent internship. Then the classic "why consulting" and "why Deloitte" questions. He ended with "give me a 30 second pitch as to why I should choose you".   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

1 on campus interview (1 case) with a manager and another case interview for the second round with a partner and manager. The managers and partners are really helpful and easygoing.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

After attending several company information sessions at our school, I applied online through Deloitte's website as well as our own university career services portal. Submitted a resume and a cover letter after which I was invited for an interview. This is the first round and if a candidate passes they are invited back for second rounds. This will take place at the company in the format of a "super day".

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

Very friendly, BAs are open to answering any questions during the recruiting process. Strongly recommend attending the Information Sessions and Open House if offered. First interview was behavioral and a small case and final round was an hour-long case.

Interview Questions

• Name me a time when you had difficulty working with someone   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Charlottesville, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

First round on campus. 30 minute case, 30 minute behavioral. The case was harder than I expected it to be. Includes graphs/charts. Behavioral was just a fit test. Both interviewers were manager-level or higher.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

a great interview! Interviewer is very nice and friendly. It takes 20 minutes long. I haven't get response yet. Hope I will get response this week! The questions are almost technical questions based on what you have written on your resume. Remember to prepare all the things to explain on your resume.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

Two rounds. First round was two 45 minute interviews. One 30 minute case, with some behavioral. The other was fully behavioral. The second round, which was on site, was a 45 minute case with the head of the business analyst program. Then 15 minutes of behavioral with the head of the consulting practice.