Deloitte Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 12, 2017

3.1

326 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Campus hire - 2 back to back interviews on campus - behavioral and case. 2nd round - office interview.
Group case, individual case, and behavioral.
Not expected to have previous consulting experience - looking for interest, drive, etc.
Group case - not as intimidating as expected. Everyone was collaborative (although that was just my experience)

Interview Questions

• Why this specific area of consulting (human capital, rewards).   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Interview was what I expected. I applied online in September and interviewed a month later. I received an offer in November. Interview was not easy but they did not try to trick me in any way.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a hold queue. It shows all the callers who wait for a recruiter to answer questions and hopefully receive a positive response. The process was very organized but their were few recruiters for the overwhelming response.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

One Skype interview first and one week later got an on -site interview. The on-site interview was with behavioral interview in the morning and technical interview in the afternoon in LA. I went there one day before the on-site interview and hotel cost was covered. There was also a Welcome Cocktails & Networking Dinner, not sure if this was part of the interview also..

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

New analyst programme in technology, they have a few rounds of interview, starting with basic HR, meet a few managers and then a case based interview. If all goes well, meet the Partner which means you are almost selected

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, NE) in February 2017.

Interview

Difficult but positive. Interviewers were polite and attentive. Did all 3 interviews on the phone. Go to their website to look for the case interviews if you are interviewing for Federal Strategy and Operations, you will find it very helpful.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was facilitated by a recruiter and was very smooth. I had two rounds of interviews, both on the phone, both two-30 minute interviews (one behavioral, one case). The behavioral interview was situated as a conversation based primarily off of your resume and experiences outside of what is on your resume. The case depended upon what branch of Deloitte you applied for, and typically reflects a real case Deloitte was a part of.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte in October 2016.

Interview

I go to a school where Deloitte heavily recruits, so I've been talking to them since my first year of college. Applied for the Commercial S&O internship last year, didn't even get interviewed, but then got invited to 3 invite-only recruiting events for the full-time interviews. Basically if you're not getting invited to these things, you won't get interviewed.

The interview process consists of a round on campus (1 behavioral and 1 case), if they like you then they'll notify you that night if you're invited for the final round which takes place the next day (1 hour long case). For the first round, the behavioral was super standard, and the case was a lot easier than I expected. It was similar to a market entry case you'd find in Case in Point, but a lot less complex. The math was just multiplying some easy percentages. The interviewers were very engaging, and I left thinking I aced both portions. However, I was not invited for the next round, which I'm still confused about but whatever. It is what it is.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about yourself?" Then they asked about my most recent internship. Then the classic "why consulting" and "why Deloitte" questions. He ended with "give me a 30 second pitch as to why I should choose you".   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

1 on campus interview (1 case) with a manager and another case interview for the second round with a partner and manager. The managers and partners are really helpful and easygoing.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

After attending several company information sessions at our school, I applied online through Deloitte's website as well as our own university career services portal. Submitted a resume and a cover letter after which I was invited for an interview. This is the first round and if a candidate passes they are invited back for second rounds. This will take place at the company in the format of a "super day".