Deloitte Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 10, 2017

3.1

342 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I completed first round of case and behavioral interview with a data sheet review prior to the case, and then final round was a group case and one individual case. There was a very fast turn around with notifications either the night after the interview or the next day. Really enjoyed all the people I interacted with and the case opportunities

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to deliver a difficult message   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

It was a campus hiring event. I submitted resume and was informed to attend interview. There was a reception before the interview held by the company. All candidates were invited. You could meet and talk with people from the company. On the interview day, there was two round interview. First round was behavioral questions such as why this company and why this role. Second round was case interview.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews before an offer. Behavioral and case interviews in the first round and the second round was a more qualitative case and a group case interview with other applicants

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Francisco, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online heard back in a few weeks
    the turnaround is super fast. first round on a friday and final on the monday after
    new interview process: First round: 30-minute with info packet, 30-minute caste interview on the info packet, 30-minute behavioral
    Second round: 1 hour group case interview, 30 minute case study/behavioral

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, a time when you had to deliver bad news, questions specific to my resume   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Francisco, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. First round 1 hour, 30 minutes of case, 30 minutes of fit. Standard questions. Second round 2 hours, 30 minutes of fit, 1.5 hours of group interview. Group interview was with two senior managers.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte in September 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for the Business Analyst position at Strategy & Operation practice. I applied via school and did first-round on-campus interview. It was half case haf behavioral. Before the case interview, we received some data to review and the questions were later presented orally by the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Whether to enter the market   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Campus hire - 2 back to back interviews on campus - behavioral and case. 2nd round - office interview.
    Group case, individual case, and behavioral.
    Not expected to have previous consulting experience - looking for interest, drive, etc.
    Group case - not as intimidating as expected. Everyone was collaborative (although that was just my experience)

Interview Questions

• Why this specific area of consulting (human capital, rewards).   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Interview was what I expected. I applied online in September and interviewed a month later. I received an offer in November. Interview was not easy but they did not try to trick me in any way.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

One Skype interview first and one week later got an on -site interview. The on-site interview was with behavioral interview in the morning and technical interview in the afternoon in LA. I went there one day before the on-site interview and hotel cost was covered. There was also a Welcome Cocktails & Networking Dinner, not sure if this was part of the interview also..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a hold queue. It shows all the callers who wait for a recruiter to answer questions and hopefully receive a positive response. The process was very organized but their were few recruiters for the overwhelming response.