Deloitte Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017

3.2

150 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

One Skype interview first and one week later got an on -site interview. The on-site interview was with behavioral interview in the morning and technical interview in the afternoon in LA. I went there one day before the on-site interview and hotel cost was covered. There was also a Welcome Cocktails & Networking Dinner, not sure if this was part of the interview also..

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a hold queue. It shows all the callers who wait for a recruiter to answer questions and hopefully receive a positive response. The process was very organized but their were few recruiters for the overwhelming response.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, NE) in February 2017.

Interview

Difficult but positive. Interviewers were polite and attentive. Did all 3 interviews on the phone. Go to their website to look for the case interviews if you are interviewing for Federal Strategy and Operations, you will find it very helpful.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte in October 2016.

Interview

I go to a school where Deloitte heavily recruits, so I've been talking to them since my first year of college. Applied for the Commercial S&O internship last year, didn't even get interviewed, but then got invited to 3 invite-only recruiting events for the full-time interviews. Basically if you're not getting invited to these things, you won't get interviewed.

The interview process consists of a round on campus (1 behavioral and 1 case), if they like you then they'll notify you that night if you're invited for the final round which takes place the next day (1 hour long case). For the first round, the behavioral was super standard, and the case was a lot easier than I expected. It was similar to a market entry case you'd find in Case in Point, but a lot less complex. The math was just multiplying some easy percentages. The interviewers were very engaging, and I left thinking I aced both portions. However, I was not invited for the next round, which I'm still confused about but whatever. It is what it is.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about yourself?" Then they asked about my most recent internship. Then the classic "why consulting" and "why Deloitte" questions. He ended with "give me a 30 second pitch as to why I should choose you".   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

1 on campus interview (1 case) with a manager and another case interview for the second round with a partner and manager. The managers and partners are really helpful and easygoing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

Very friendly, BAs are open to answering any questions during the recruiting process. Strongly recommend attending the Information Sessions and Open House if offered. First interview was behavioral and a small case and final round was an hour-long case.

Interview Questions

• Name me a time when you had difficulty working with someone   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Charlottesville, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

First round on campus. 30 minute case, 30 minute behavioral. The case was harder than I expected it to be. Includes graphs/charts. Behavioral was just a fit test. Both interviewers were manager-level or higher.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Princeton, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

There were two on-campus interviews with two interviews each. On both days, one more fit-based and one was case interview. The case interviews were not difficult: one market sizing and one profitability business framework. The interviewers were very helpful, but was unable to get feedback on how well I performed in those interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewed through on campus recruiting...had multiple networking events. First round was a 30 minute case study and a 30 minute behavioral. 2nd round was a 1 hour case study with managers. Deloitte seems to be very focused on personality and fit, which definitely shows.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you faced a difficult problem and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in September 2016.

Interview

First round interview was on campus. Two 30 minute long interviews-- one a case interview and the other was a behavioral interview. The case was very interviwer-led and the numbers were easy. The behavioral questions were the same for everyone but they were fairly simple and the process was good overall.

Interview Questions

• Case question. Teamwork, challenge you had to overcome, worked through my resume, asked about a time I took a risk.   Answer Question