Deloitte Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 10, 2017

3.1

342 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Campus Recruitment : 3 Steps

1) Written Round - Consists of Quant/Aptitude, English and reasoning. Paper was pretty simple and it was computer adaptive. Focus was on speed and accuracy.

2) Group Task - A business problem was presented, asked to solve it with a team of 6.

3) Personal Interview - HR basically. Easy going, good, friendly interview.

Interview Questions

• Group task can be challenging for people who are not into a lot of general reading, news etc. Requires good soft skills.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

The first round of the hiring process consisted on a computer test similar to the GMAT taken by small groups of candidates. The second stage is a group interview with 2-3 interviewers from Deloitte and ca. 8-10 candidates. The interviewers bring up some current business topics and let the discussion flow between the candidates. After this stage candidates are selected for the interview stage.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

On-campus recruiting, 2 consecutive days of interviews. First day was one 30-minute case followed by a 30-minute behavioral interview, while the second day was one 1-hour case. The second case interview involved 2 interviewers, one who drove the case while the other listened mostly but asked a pointed question here or there. Interviewers were very nice and helpful. No stress test.

Interview Questions

• Find tiered pricing system given total number of attendees and average ticket price to a sporting event.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

On campus recruiting. Got selected for first round interview. Consisted of 30 minute case and 30 minute behavioral interview. Was contacted that night to come back the following day for a final round interview. Final round consisted of one hour long case with two interviewers.

Interview Questions

• The cases were pretty standard. First round was more quantitative and final round was more qualitative.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

1st round: 2 phone interviews (1 behavioral, 1 case)
    2nd round: 60 min in-person case interview

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

First round interview on campus. 30 minuts case + 30 minuts behavioral. Pretty standard

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Applied through school career service and got emailed from recruiter four days before 1st round interview. Standard 30 min behavioral and 30 min case. Did not get into 2nd round. Case is simple and straightforward

Interview Questions

• How to solve conflict. The interviewer rejected my answer in a polite way and said the answer he expected is to " sometime you just need to eat some dirties".   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

They recruited on our campus and I started to reach out to these people a month before the interview and that helped me a lot.

People and very friendly but there is one mid-management person who was very mean during the interview and showed some disrespect for the interviewer.

Most Business Analysts I talk to are super helpful and friendly and they want you to succeed as well. It is the people and culture that sell deloitte.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about supply chain, which Id didn't prepare for it at all.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Very open and friendly. Not aimed to "throw you off", just genuinely want to know what you can do.

Interview Questions

• Business case around high end clothing retailer losing revenue during the downturn.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

case interview

Interview Questions

• client has budget constraint. but wants to invest in ERP. would you reco cheaper solutions? which ones ? why ?   Answer Question