Deloitte Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 22, 2017

3.1

320 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Charlottesville, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

First round on campus. 30 minute case, 30 minute behavioral. The case was harder than I expected it to be. Includes graphs/charts. Behavioral was just a fit test. Both interviewers were manager-level or higher.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

a great interview! Interviewer is very nice and friendly. It takes 20 minutes long. I haven't get response yet. Hope I will get response this week! The questions are almost technical questions based on what you have written on your resume. Remember to prepare all the things to explain on your resume.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

Two rounds. First round was two 45 minute interviews. One 30 minute case, with some behavioral. The other was fully behavioral. The second round, which was on site, was a 45 minute case with the head of the business analyst program. Then 15 minutes of behavioral with the head of the consulting practice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Princeton, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

There were two on-campus interviews with two interviews each. On both days, one more fit-based and one was case interview. The case interviews were not difficult: one market sizing and one profitability business framework. The interviewers were very helpful, but was unable to get feedback on how well I performed in those interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewed through on campus recruiting...had multiple networking events. First round was a 30 minute case study and a 30 minute behavioral. 2nd round was a 1 hour case study with managers. Deloitte seems to be very focused on personality and fit, which definitely shows.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you faced a difficult problem and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in September 2016.

Interview

First round interview was on campus. Two 30 minute long interviews-- one a case interview and the other was a behavioral interview. The case was very interviwer-led and the numbers were easy. The behavioral questions were the same for everyone but they were fairly simple and the process was good overall.

Interview Questions

• Case question. Teamwork, challenge you had to overcome, worked through my resume, asked about a time I took a risk.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Deloitte in September 2016.

Interview

Two parts, first being a standard resume review. Very pleasant, felt like they were trying to get to know me, not test me. Case was pretty normal, but I felt like the information was relayed in an intentionally confusing manner--to be expected I suppose. Very professional, very pleasant. Certainly left with a better impression of the Green Dot than I had before.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you felt challenged.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

This interview process was very long. I got into the 2nd round interview but did not get the offer. I learned a lot, but also felt exhausted after these 2 months.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a team and had to deal with difficult teammate and how did you navigate that situation?   1 Answer
    • difficult client   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

First round interviews were conducted separately over the phone with two senior consultants from different offices. One was solely about case and another felt more like a conversation with different fit questions inserted casually. Invited back to final round interview almost a month later, was 30 minutes' case with a director and a principal - very straightforward, no small talk or fit questions whatsoever, felt a little bit impersonal and especially one of the interviewers was playing stress test. The rest of the day was spent with other candidates and consultants from NY office, had a presentation on firm background and culture over the luncheon by two consultants. Got a call from the recruiter a week later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Initial phone screen with recruiter. Then 2 phone interviews with senior managers (1 case and 1 behavioral). Then a final round case in New York with a partner and senior manager. Final round interview was rough. Many graphs and my interviewers were talking the entire time I was making calculations. Not sure if this was a stress test or not.