Deloitte Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Ann Arbor, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position through the on campus recruiting system. I received the interview invitation about a week after the application deadline and about a week before the actual interview. The first round interview is consisted of a 30 minute case interview and a 30 minute behavioral interview. The entire interview lasted about an hour. Before the interview, there are a few surveys that I need to complete (basic personal information).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your favorite class   Answer Question
  • Case Interview: (launch a pilot program to test the new product) What kind of data you need to collect ? What are the limitations of the data you collect?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte in October 2015.

Interview

One day of interviews. In the morning there was a resume interview and a case interview. I got a call back around noon to come back for an afternoon final round interview. In this case I did an hour long case interview with a manager and a partner. Deloitte did a case workshop a few days prior to the interview which was very helpful. They highly recommend reading through Case in Point if you have the time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to do consulting? Both cases regarded profitability. One focused on increasing revenues and the other one looked more at decreasing costs.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in October 2015.

Interview

Interviewed on campus at my university. Went through a first round - thirty minute case interview and thirty minute behavioral interview. Second round was a day long event with four interviews (one group case, two individual cases, and one behavioral) followed by panels of current employees explaining why we should choose Deloitte.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

There were two interviews. Both the first round and the final round interviews involved fitness questions and a case. In the first round, there was a clearly defined fitness portion and a clearly defined case portion. For each portion, you interview with only one member of the firm. In the final round interview, you are interviewed by two senior members at the same time, and the jump from fitness questions to the case can be less defined.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chapel Hill, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied, heard back within a week about an interview the next week. One hour in the 1st round (30 min behavioral with someone and 30 mins case interview with someone). If you did well you got a call around 6pm that night for a social that evening and a second round interview the next day. All the candidates who got the job found out that evening.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a hard time working with someone? Successful first and then unsuccessful.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Deloitte in September 2015.

Interview

I applied through my college. They had pre-interview reception that was very causal and nice. Formal interview rounds were in two consecutive days. Easy cases and positive feedback but didn't end up getting the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a hard case interview involving Social Security. It was very vague and the interviewer did not say much, even after you asked him questions. The hand outs that they gave were also confusing.

Interview Questions

• How would you plan and implement a 10 year plan that vastly expanded SS payouts and services?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

Interview

The Interview took two rounds. Both had behavioral and technical interviews. Before the interview, they provided the chance to have a mock interview with their employees, which was very helpful. Make sure you fully prepare the case interview. For the second round, they have group case interviews. Make sure you don’t speak too much and give other chance to speak up.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to hear my working experiences and why Deloitte.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Charlotte, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

in person behavioral, followed by a case, followed by an hour long case. Overall, everyone was rather helpful and seemed like they genuinely wanted everyone to do well. Solid interview process!

Interview Questions

• Behavioral then standard Deloitte case.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Met with three sr. managers for a behavioral, technical, and case interview. I thought it was going to be a stressful interview process, but the sr. managers are really personable and help you (somewhat) through the case study. I heard back in a week.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with SQL or other programming languages, and Excel.   Answer Question