Deloitte Business Analyst Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Deloitte Business Analyst Interview Questions in United Kingdom

2.9

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Phone interview, it's relatively standard, the interview process is average (easy if you have done this more than a few times), and the interviewer asked standard questions (tell me about yourself, what did you do 'here', what was your role, why did you do this etc).

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about 'this' (This referring to a company/organization)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cardiff, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Cardiff, Wales (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online through Deloitte's website. Then after few days, they wrote me an email and wanted to do phone interview. They asked about basic things, like what am I doing right now, why am I interested to join with the company, etc. But they really pointed on the question, do I have good experience in research? And what kind of essay or research I've done so far.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested to join with Deloitte?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and then got a call to book my first interview a few weeks later. About a week after the first interview I got a call to say I had passed that interview stage and was then invited for the partner interview. It was a smooth process to plan as they were happy to schedule everything around my work and university timetables for me. I was always kept in contact with and I got a call after 6 working days of my partner interview to update me that there was interviews still going on and I would get a call the next week with the final decision, which I received as promised.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Usual stuff, online, telephone, assessment centre. Quite lengthy, found it a little unnecessary. Would suggest that this be hastened a little, especially the duration between the different process. By the time I got down to the final rounds, I already had other comparable job offers, and I applied for these at the same time!

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Too long and erratic.

The HR team first made contact with me in end January, after going for an interview in end Feb, I didn't hear anything until May. Then suddenly I receive an e mail to check if I'm still interested and upon confirmation asked to attend an assessment centre.

The assessment centre was interesting since it took me through case study, group discussion, a writing exercise and a presentation at the end of case study. However, it was very unfair since I only received 10 minutes total (instead of 45 mins that everyone else did) for the presentation and Qs.

The feedback was quite swift though. Although, some of the points mentioned in the feedback weren't quite right since they were never discussed in the interview.

Overall, go through the process if you want to learn life's lessons. Not so sure about the company though.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

Application
    I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.
    Interview
    Straightforward application - why Deloitte and why this role/what will you be doing in this role. Interviewer was easy going and relaxed. Questions were basic competency questions - just need to be articulate and concise. Don't waffle too much.

Interview Questions

Interview Questions

• Declined Offer
      Application
      I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.
      Interview

Interview Questions
      Describe a time you gave a presentation/organised an event/worked in a team/solved a problem   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (London, England (UK)) in December 2011.

Interview

E-tray, group task, first round interview and then partner interview. Long, but painless process.

Interview Questions

• What are the current issues facing consulting industry?   Answer Question
    • Who are their competitors, what makes them stand out and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (London, England (UK)) in April 2011.

Interview

y had a first stage, then face to face. Lasted few minutes past 1 hour with a senior manager. Subsequent steps were face to face, to do a case study, questions based on the case study, prepare answer, and finally interview with a partner based on the case study